:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With chip being fired what's everyone's thoughts as far as the most likely landing spot for Kap if he's traded or released?Most articles mentioned the Eagles but that has to change considering a new coach is going to bring in a new system.

Last edited:
I think the Rams will show interest in him and RG3. With a strong running game like they have both those guys could potentially thrive.

AUBURN vs MEMPHIS RIGHT NOW! Get your last look at Paxton Lynch

I think KC would be a possible spot for Kap. Reid loved him coming out of college and baalke has a good relationship with their GM john dorsey.

Last edited:
Goff dazzled us yesterday. I was enamored the entire game...

every time I watch Paxton, I can't help but focus on the things he needs to fix. I know his system doesn't help but very underwhelming so far.

Last edited:
I am not using a top 5 pick on Paxton Lynch. You've got to be insane with Jaylon Smith or Laremy Tunsil sitting there. He has great potential, but I want to see immediate attributes that translate to the NFL game. Goff is the only QB target in the first round IMO.

Last edited:
^ watching him, I think I'd rather have Jaylon if GOff doesnt declare or the browns snag em.

If he declares do we trade up to get Goff assuming the Browns want him? Not sure if that would even be a possibility?

Last edited:
Trading from 5th to 2nd would cost way too much. It seems like a small jump, but look at how much the ******** gave up to go from 6th to 2nd: 3 first-round picks and a second.
sick.gif

Last edited:
Trading from 5th to 2nd would cost way too much. It seems like a small jump, but look at how much the ******** gave up to go from 6th to 2nd: 3 first-round picks and a second.:x

Ah makes sense. Especially with a commodity like Goff, I am sure the price would be BIG. Here to losing out!

think  we can jump up to 3rd with a cowboys and chargers win, but i am not 100% sure. 

whatever we do, we cannot win this sunday. 

Last edited:
Yup after week 17, we will have a draft pick between #3-#8... Depending on SOS tiebreakers

Between the top 8 picks, I can only see Browns and 49ers going for a QB

If you follow the narratives perpetuated by Ted Robinson, Tim Ryan, Matt maiocco, the TV commentators and color analyst lately, tomsula is a lock to return. The justification will be, "he's only been given one season" and "no coach could have won with this team".

Last edited:
^ true. they are the closest to the team (the first three) and I am sure that is the direction. Which is unfortunate. Jed man... :smh:

Yea i have no doubt tomsula will be back. They will probally just fire the OC to put the blame on. Im not to sure about Kap, i could see him getting traded or cut but i also think they would like to go into next year with a competetion for starting QB between Kap and Gabbert.

Sad that this is how the year is gonna end. I would have never envisioned this being the niners 2-3 years ago. This just makes me depressed as ****.

Browns, Bills and Jaguars have all come out and voiced their support for their head coaches. Eagles have fired theirs.

Where you at, Jed?

I'm betting on Tomsula getting the boot, outclassed and outplayed by the lowly Browns and Lions sealed his fate. The team has regressed as the season has gone on. Think them seats at Levi's are empty now, can't imagine what it'll be like if Tomsula comes back next year.

i want to build an entire organization around this man

"I Wear 16 for Joe Montana"
How long have you been a fan of the 49ers?
My whole life. I grew up watching them. The Jeff Garcia days are the days I remember, with Garrison Hearst, a little bit of the end of Jerry Rice’s career. And their recent success has been pretty exciting. I was heartbroken when they lost in the NFC Championship game to the Seahawks, but I’m excited for the future.

Last edited:
fam, it's my birthday in a few days, yall already know what I'm using my wish for. can't tell a soul what it is, or else it wont come true.

If we do pick a QB with our first pick, sit for a year or start immediately? With Goff i read that he'll need to sit a year (which i prefer), and isnt an instant starter, however if u draft a player that high, fans/front office will want an immediate impact player. I cant remember a top 10 pick qb who wasnt the immediate starter the yr he was drafted.

I think he could definitely start, but I would still run Gabbert out there as the sacrificial lamb to make sure the line is adequate. 

Back
Top Bottom