:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the fact that he acknowledged harbaugh's tweet to me is a big step in the right direction. he could of easily dodged it with some ******** response. he displayed contrition.

"i took things personally in the past that i shouldn't have. i can't go back and change things."

uncle eddie ripped his *** a new one. for the first time jed showed some humility. 

Last edited:
you could see it in his eyes that he was broken and defeated. a man that regrets the decisions he's made and knows he has ****** up at an epic level.

What does this mean for us moving forward? Are we going to try and trade up for that QB out of Cal.??

I know it would be a lot to move up in the draft, and is it worth it ?

That's why yesterday and the Chicago win hurt so much more...having to trade up 3-4 spots now seems unlikely with all the holes we have on the roster. Anthony Davis coming back though will help

I think the target has to be Jared Goff, but ultimately, I want the head coach to get his guy. 

Last edited:
i expect laremy tunsil, joey bosa and jalen ramsey to go very fast, but after those 3, i think it's a toss up. jaylon smith's injury and robert nkemdiche's dumbass really threw a wrench in the top 5.

i think tennessee will go laremy tunsil, and the browns could very likely go goff at 2.

Last edited:
i would feel comfortable going paxton lynch with hue jackson if that's who he likes.

hue jackson made jason campbell look like a relatively competent QB in oakland, groomed joe flacco to become the QB he became, has the red rifle playing the best football of his career, and got AJ McCarron playing extremely well after andy dalton went down. the man knows how to coach QBs.

also, i think hue could really take gabbert to the next level. there's a lot there to improve.

Last edited:
With teams obviously interested in Sean Payton, I expect the Saints to use that to their advantage IF they were planning to fire him (was that ever even a rumor? where did that come from) and try to acquire some draft picks and/or players for him

The way Jed was talking it seems like we are going to do whatever it takes to get an elite HC, but who knows with that *****

Side note- Who are your guys' top 3 choices for our next HC (realistic candidates obviously. No Belichick, Arians, etc :lol:)

what if mccarron continues playing well in the playoffs and lights up the steelers? i could see a scenario where we hire hue jackson who is enamored with his play, and he brings in mccarron the way holmgren did hasselbeck in seattle.

so many possibilities. 

Last edited:
Its a sad time for the Faithful when the draft/offseason is the most exciting time of the year again lol

Its a sad time for the Faithful when the draft/offseason is the most exciting time of the year again lol

So true :lol:

And to add on to that:

CX53YXjWEAEc78P.jpg

i feel like hue checks all the boxes for baalke

-wont cost a draft pick

-offensive minded

-extensive resume grooming QBs

-physical-football philosophy

-loves to run the ball

-presents himself as articulate and professional

-players coach and people person

the 49ers must like hue because they've interviewed him 3 times in the past: twice for OC and once for HC

although payton and baalke share the same lineage, payton has a totally different approach to playing football. he runs a pass-heavy offense, and i dont think that aligns with baalke's vision. in addition, although i dont think this should be criteria for a new HC, he will be easier to get along with than a seasoned coach like sean payton. not to mention i don't expect baalke to part with any of his draft picks.

Last edited:
hue has this second-year QB in his second NFL start playing like this on the road vs the best defense in the league

btw dime right here

Last edited:
Just finished watching the York presser.

Gotta admit, I liked the way he handled it and what he had to say. Now it could have been a bunch of ******** to make fans happy and give them hope, but if he means what he says then I think we will be a much improved squad next season.

Definitely looked humbled

Back
Top Bottom