:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Payton and Goff sounds good to folks...I think Goff with Hue has to sound even better. Should be one of the more interesting off seasons for us 9er fans.

i already posted this, but its worthy of a repost. 
roll.gif
armstead tossing 220lbs RB benny cunningham like a little kid.

Last edited:
I think it would be spectacular to see our offense do great again. Hue or Payton would be both good in my book.

Yo Armsteads strength is no joke :rofl:

Weren't yall hating on him when we made the pick? :nerd:

Bruh Kaep taking full advantage getting his whole body retooled with our money.

What if we get Cyber Kaep? Like when Frieza came back with robot parts and spare saiyan armor on his head. And he just like puts the football in a laser guided canon-arm that puts touch on his passes with super precision? The bay area is known for it's medical advancements. Mecha Kaep could be crazy cool.

I like Hue Jackson with the Raiders. I thought he shouldn't have gotten fired.

Crazy if the Niners can entice either Payton or Jackson.

Hue is my first choice. Success in multiple positions with multiple teams. Id rather not give up a high pick for Payton when he could be thriving off of Drew Brees greatness. Id like to have him, but not for the pick.

Whatever happened to John Gruden being sought after.

Bruh Kaep taking full advantage getting his whole body retooled with our money.

i dont eeem blame him. 49ers' FO had him playing behind one of the worst oline's to begin the season (not to mention last season as well), cuzz was getting pressured and destroyed. they had trent brown and tiller just meandering on the sidelines, yet insisted on devey and pears. **** JORDAN DEVEY that ***** sucks. white version of jonathan martin.

i would love to have payton, but i have a difficult time giving up that 7th, especially when were in need of a game changer.

what sucks is how much of a crap shoot the draft is. GMs across the league miss way more than they hit. i can play keyboard GM all day, but i have no ******* clue how a player will turn out. its 100% conjecture. i love goff, but paxton lynch could easily turn into ben roethlisberger and we'd all be kicking ourselves.

Last edited:
Love the idea of having Payton as our HC, but for our 7th pick? Nahhh

Landing Hue would be awesome, he has to want another shot at a head coaching gig

so far we're either scheduled to meet or have requested permission to meet with:

-Bengals OC Hue Jackson

-Bills Assistant HC/RB coach Anthony Lynn

-Mike Shanahan

Last edited:
I seen peter king report that chip kelly was also getiing interviewed or intereset from niners, he said that is the most intriguing match. Wonder why if he failed with eagles due to QB and SF dont have no top QB.

I just want a hungry HC that will come in and do damage.

Last edited:
I just want a hungry HC that will come in and do damage.
this is a very important requirement for me. i want someone who is hungry and driven to blaze their own trail, forge their own legacy and not live off their previous accomplishments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom