:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmao naw  
laugh.gif
 wanted my red sn again 

Last edited:
i might be the only one but those reebok unis were the best. i love my TO, Rice and Young jerseys. that metallic red and gold reflects championship charm

[h1]49er quietly clean house in coaching staff[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on January 19, 2016, 6:25 PM EST

No press release has been issued, but Monday brought about the end of the line for 10 members of the coaching staff in San Francisco.

Gone, per a source with knowledge of the situation, are offensive coordinator Geep Chryst (pictured), quarterbacks coach Steve Logan, receivers coaches Adam Henry and Ronald Curry, secondary coach Tim Lewis, defensive line coach Scott Brown, defensive assistants Ejiro Evero and Aubrayo Franklin, and offensive assistants T.C. McCartney and Joe Scola. Defensive coordinator Eric Mangini continues to be employed, but multiple reports indicate that Texans assistant Mike Vrabel will interview for the job.

With Kelly counting Patriots coach Bill Belichick as a close friend, the notion of keeping Belichick enemy Mangini is a bit surprising; hiring a Belichick favorite like Vrabel would make a lot more sense. Either way, Kelly will be hiring plenty of assistants soon, with 10 spots officially created already this week.

Last edited:
i dont know much about mike vrabel as a coach, but he sure is highly regarded by texas fans. they do not want to see him go.

i might be the only one but those reebok unis were the best. i love my TO, Rice and Young jerseys. that metallic red and gold reflects championship charm
I like the Drop-shadow jerseys too w/gold. That was my era and the first games I actually paid attention to were in the '98 season.

I get what you meant by "championship charm" but it's :lol: to me b/c most of that uniform's era was basically our team getting their backs blown out on a weekly basis from Erickson-Singletary days :x :rofl: (save for a couple decent seasons at end of Mooch era)

I remember when they switched to the current uni's full time, was thinking :pimp: time to leave this god forsaken era behind and doing it w/ baby steps starting with the uni's; although it was still another couple years before Harbaugh came.

Last edited:

I get what you meant by "championship charm" but it's :lol: to me b/c most of that uniform's era was basically our team getting their backs blown out on a weekly basis from Erickson-Singletary days :x :rofl: (save for a couple decent seasons at end of Mooch era)

I remember when they switched to the current uni's full time, was thinking :pimp: time to leave this god forsaken era behind and doing it w/ baby steps starting with the uni's; although it was still another couple years before Harbaugh came.

:lol: i'm glad that hyper cutter's patented phrase is still being used in rotation

For me also Willis is TBE. He is the only person I would probaly get starstruck over. No homo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom