:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chip 
pimp.gif

What he say?
i am paraphrasing, but he said something along the lines of:

chip: cant talk about football with the players due to the CBA

maiocco: if you could say something to kap about football, what would you say?

chip: i would tell him we cant talk about football

laugh.gif

Last edited:
trent was cheesing the entire conference. he probably feels like he hit the lotto again.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter  1m1 minute ago
49ers signing CFL standout WR Eric Rogers, per source. 49ers giving 6-4, 215-lb Rogers most lucrative CFL deal since Miami's for Cam Wake.

Last edited:
I met Tim Rattay a couple of years ago, i was star stuck too

I was going to Vegas for the Mosley mayweather fight weekend. And at the airport in San Jose Patrick Willis walked by and people tripping out. And on our plane some black dude with muscles and a LV bag was sitting down and another guy assumed he was a football player and asked him "what team do you play for". Smh.

Interesting... Gonna watch some YouTube clips, seems like a big target at that size

Anyone also notice when they ask Chip who was staying on the staff, he only mentioned Rathman... Nothing about Mangini

I remember trying to watch the CFL when they had it on ESPN. Couldn't get down with it.

Watching it is like watching A movie. Everyone gets open. That Rogers highlight looked like a key and peele skit. Lol.

Seems like a good hands catcher... Wasn't to impressed with the routes but I guess at that size its not easy for him to cut

Seen on twitter 16 teams tried him out and 13 offered him a contract

I saw Josh Gordon is filing for reinstatement. I don't even care, I'd take a risk on him :lol:

Dude is amazing on the football field :pimp:

i dont know **** about game film, but those routes looked uninspired. the defense looked god awful in every clip

i cant even look at wide receivers until we get a real qb that can get them the ball. its futile to get good wide receivers only to have them wasted.

Back
Top Bottom