:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cully was definitely clearly the guy we counted on for a turnover in 2012-2013 in the secondary. And most of y'all must have forgot
Hakeem nicks healthy is a top ten receiver two years ago. I'd much prefer him or even Kenny Britt for the cheap because its two big guys who have flashed superstar potential and still fairly young. I F with Edelman too cuz he's from that Northern California area.

Hakeem Nicks was one of my favorite receivers when he was healthy, straight up Beast. Last year though, he did not look like the same player. Maybe a change of scenery would work well, I'd welcome him or steve smith if either signed with us.

:lol: at that gif...

I don't know why people think its such a bad signing...Not saying it's a good signing, but only time will tell...Again, Cook was a 2nd round pick and has the size NFL teams drool over....I think (hope) the coaches can get him to produce...If anything, they'll just cut him if he doesn't pan out...Look what SF did for Whitner and Carlos Rogers...people didn't like those signings because of how they preformed with their previous teams...I think Cook will be okay...I mean, obviously Baalke/Harbaugh see something in him or else they wouldn't even bother...In Harbaugh/Baalke I trust...:pimp:

I'm hoping we get WT3 too...or at the very least re-sign T.Brown...I think it will be WT3 tho...

Brock/Cully/WT3/Wright/Cook could work....and they'll also draft a corner or two as well...

Last edited:
i agree with low risk and i also agree about believing in trent and harbaugh. harbaalke love signing these players who were highly touted coming out of the draft but fizzled in the NFL with other teams. speaks volumes about the confidence in themselves and their ability to coach to people up.

as far as size just fyi thurmond has longer arms than cook and can cover inside so would of filled a greater need.

Last edited:
lmao that dude went in on cook. even had pictures.
roll.gif

except for one draft trent has done an amazing job not only drafting players, but finding players who never played up to their potential other places and found their way here in san francisco. the guy always gets maximum return and never overpays for anyone. no complaints from me with trent and what he has done with the player personnel. this dude cook will get peanuts so no big deal. draft >>>>>> FA

honestly i feel like this coaching staff is so good that no matter who they bring in they will maximize their potential and turn even a bum into a passable player. this is why other teams keep overpaying for our guys only to see their play drop when they change uniforms.

Last edited:
Quinton Patton recent tweet

~~Quinton Patton ‏@PattonBoy_11 · 12m I love it never been afraid of competition [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Julian Edelman?
nerd.gif

Quinton Patton recent tweet

~~Quinton Patton ‏@PattonBoy_11 · 12m I love it never been afraid of competition [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Julian Edelman?
nerd.gif
good catch. wonder if it's any insight.

Last edited:
good luck to the homie t brown. you gonna need it in and more with that boo boo team and that division. 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Eric Branch  ‏@Eric_Branch   1m
The #49ers 2012 secondary -- Brown, Rogers, Goldson, Whitner -- has officially left the facility.
love the youth movement. our best players in the secondary, eric reid and tramaine brock, are also our youngest players in the secondary. 
pimp.gif
 grab another stud CB early(jason verrett
devil.gif
) and a safety to sit behind bethea to learn the ropes.

Last edited:
:lol: at that gif...

I don't know why people think its such a bad signing...Not saying it's a good signing, but only time will tell...Again, Cook was a 2nd round pick and has the size NFL teams drool over....I think (hope) the coaches can get him to produce...If anything, they'll just cut him if he doesn't pan out...Look what SF did for Whitner and Carlos Rogers...people didn't like those signings because of how they preformed with their previous teams...I think Cook will be okay...I mean, obviously Baalke/Harbaugh see something in him or else they wouldn't even bother...In Harbaugh/Baalke I trust...:pimp:

I'm hoping we get WT3 too...or at the very least re-sign T.Brown...I think it will be WT3 tho...

Brock/Cully/WT3/Wright/Cook could work....and they'll also draft a corner or two as well...

Vikings pass D was awful last year. If they didn't want him on a one year deal why should we? Hope it works but I wouldn't cross my fingers on him making the team. Like you said it's a one year deal hopefully the ccompetiton brings out the best in him.

Any dencet FA TE's? Vance :stoneface:

Last edited:
good luck to the homie t brown. you gonna need it in and more with that boo boo team and that division. :lol: :rolleyes  

love the youth movement. our best players in the secondary, eric reid and tramaine brock, are also our youngest players in the secondary. :pimp:  grab another stud CB early(jason verrett :evil: ) and a safety to sit behind bethea to learn the ropes.

Speaking of a youth movement, here's an interesting fan post about the '81 secondary. ...Walsh's first SB team. http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/3/10/5493470/the-niners-secondary

Yea I think they should draft a TE. I wasnt a fan of how Vance played this year. He didnt show much at all besides blocking. Only thing I could see him doing is playing the role that Bruce Miller plays now which he did when he went down at the end of the season and that would come in handy incase Bruce is looking for too much money when its his time to be resigned.

Also I wouldnt mind Edelman or Sanders at the right price. From what I read with Edelman it didnt really seem like it was going to happen.

Last edited:
If Nicks signed for less than $4 mil... Then what would be the expected prices for Edelman or Sanders? Less than $2mil? ***** crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom