:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure what all of the fuss/hate is about with cornerback C.Cook....I mean, I would think it would be a low risk/high reward type deal where if he doesn't pan out they could cut him without major repercussions...dude was a 2nd round pick and has the size/skill-set the NFL drools over when it comes to CB's...I think in the right situation, Harbaugh can get some production out of him...They will still most likely draft a project CB in the upcoming draft...rookies rarely play right away in this system (Reid was the exception) so this is exactly the type of move I'd expect them to make...I'm still holding out hope something with T.Brown could be worked out but I doubt it....if not Brock & Cully will be the starting CB's Week 1...

SF isn't going to be making any big signings, we should all know this so don't be disappointing when they sign someone like Cook...I'm going to let Harbs/Baalke do their thing...they know more than we do...Aldon, Crabs, Kaep etc, are all due contracts soon...they're going to save as much money as they can so they can lockdown atleast Kaep & Aldon long term...

Last edited:
Listening to knbr during lunch and one of the niners beat writers was talking like they already were signing him

WT3 can cover the slot so he'd fill a need. hopefully they can get entice the guy to join us.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is correct but wasnt Los on the verge of bum status with the diplomats before he had that one solid season with us? I'm thinking about that 2011-2012 season. I'm not sold on cook, but he could turn it around in the right system + a decent pass rush

Edit
Just saw the wt3 posts. BRING HIM IN TRENT...at the right price of course

Last edited:
Nah bro I live in DC man and Carlos was probably best defensive player they had for 3 years he just seemed to drop INTs that could have changed the game. So the skins had no problem letting him walk. Carlos Rogers was the 9th overall pick in the same draft we took Alex smith.

Speaking of that I think Jason Campbell may have gone before Aaron Rodgers

Last edited:
Nah bro I live in DC man and Carlos was probably best defensive player they had for 3 years he just seemed to drop INTs that could have changed the game. So the skins had no problem letting him walk. Carlos Rogers was the 9th overall pick in the same draft we took Alex smith.

Speaking of that I think Jason Campbell may have gone before Aaron Rodgers

Campbell was 1 pick after at #25 after A-Rod was finally taken off the board at #24.

That reminds me of that awkward random trivia fact back during year 1 of Harbaugh we had 2005's #1 overall, #3 overall and #9 overall picks in Alex, Braylon and Los all together and none of em were "star" players for us :lol:

Last edited:
Chris Cook? Thank you but no thanks.

Would be down for any of the following

Richard Marshall
WT3
Cortland Finnegan
E.J. Biggers
Zackary Bowman
Brandon Browner

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
Patriots free-agent WR Julian Edelman is scheduled to visit the 49ers on Friday, per source. SF also interested in Giants WR Hakeem Nicks

:pimp: I personally like. Moreso than Steve Smith

Back
Top Bottom