:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WE NEED TO EXECUTE

NO

YES

THEYRE A GOOD TEAM

WE DIDNT PLAY WELL

WE KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO
sums up punk *** kap's answers to 99% of questions

why he look like he's having trouble staying awake doe

probably having nightmares of richard sherman

Last edited:
yeah, except he's responded to every question like that the last 2 seasons.

for example, when someone asks you what you did wrong on a certain play you should go in-depth and prove to your fan base that your aren't some ******* idiot. perception is becoming reality and kap is proving to be as stupid on the field as he is during media sessions.

Last edited:
I don't blame the athletes for giving those kind of responses.

Marshawn is another example. Imagine being asked the same **** every week for years. You're not gonna give away strategy and you're not gonna enjoy staring at these ugly reporters.

they get paid to put their bodies on the line and sell jerseys. Not to answer the same crap. At least that's how I back the players up.

Kaep always sounds kind dumb though. Like he's the guy who always forgot to write his name on his test or something.

Meh, it's a business where loyalty is overrated, IMO. Jed/Baalke are showing how they feel through these lil leaks through media.

My gut tells me Harbaugh will be defiant and force the FO to either fire him or extend. I don't think he'll be traded because if I'm Harbaugh why would I want to land a team that just gave away resources to land him. I can't see him going back to college either, but if he does I think it's either Michigan or another once proud program...Nebraska.

so jim would go to college to coach a b1g team...and its not michigan...

midas whale bring alex smith back to santa clara too then

I think Willis is back next year. With Borland playing big, there was speculation they could move to a 4-3 defense to get NB, PW, and CB on the field together.

^Not sure how much sense that makes.  Where does Aldon fit into this?  Make him a DE?  Then what about Lynch?

Aldon already plays DE for the most part. Lynch natural position is DE specialty pass rusher. Both very similar players and Id hope they can adapt to hand in the dirt.

exactly, but its pure speculation at this point.

focusing back on the task at hand, we better be able to put up at least 27 pts on the Oakland defense if STL can put up 52.

All-22: Colin Kaepernick's performance plagues 49ers offense against Seahawks
By David Neumann @davidneumann_ on Dec 4 2014, 9:30a

This is an excellent breakdown of lost opportunities against the Seahawks. After reading/watching this my burning desire to get Roman fired decreased significantly. I'm sure Geep Chryst and Harbaugh were all over this with Kaep.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/12/4/7331609/all-22-colin-kaepernick-49ers-offense-against

[COLOR=#red]via ESPNinsider[/COLOR]

Is this DE Justin Smith's last season?
By Tom Carpenter | ESPN Insider

DE Justin Smith is 35 years old, but he continues to perform well for the San Francisco 49ers. Pro Football Focus grades him out as the No. 6 defensive end in 3-4 systems for the 2014 campaign.

Will he retire at season's end or return for one more NFL campaign?

“I haven’t given it a thought,” said Smith, per the Sacramento Bee. “It will be something to think about after the season.”

On Wednesday, Smith took the day off from practice, as he has been doing for years. This season, he also began skipping Thursday sessions. It's helped him stay healthy and rested.

“Especially compared to the last two years, I feel a lot better,” Smith said. “Hopefully, we can get it rolling, get this thing back on track and make a run here.”

Smith has one more year remaining on his contract, though none of it is guaranteed, which means the Niners could move on if they don't believe he is worthy of a $6.4 million cap hit. But right now, Smith seems prepared to return in 2015.

"In the past, Smith has said he didn’t want to be the type of veteran who overstays his welcome. When his play starts to diminish, the man teammates call 'Cowboy' will ride quietly into the sunset," wrote Matt Barrows of the Bee.

"It doesn’t appear that time has arrived."

Back
Top Bottom