:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want to see what chip kelly does against seattle this weekend. if he can get butt fumble shining then im a believer.

i love watching his offense. im watching marcus mariota thrive in it right now and it has me thinking kap would shine as well. 

Last edited:
i want to see what chip kelly does against seattle this weekend. if he can get butt fumble shining then im a believer.

i love watching his offense. im watching marcus mariota thrive in it right now and it has me thinking kap would shine as well. 

Scott Frost is Oregon's OC. With the Nebraska job taken I wonder if he gets a chance at the NFL.

i think the real genius is mark helfrich. i heard that he had the biggest influence on chip's offense.

imagine kap in that offense. 
nerd.gif
 it would relieve him of SOOOOOOOO much of the ********(ie the heaps of "check with me", the useless motions/shifts, etc) harbaugh/roman have implemented in this offense. chip's offense makes everything EASIER for the qb, not harder. 

this is the contemporary prototype offense.

Last edited:
I just wanted to stay away. There were so many dumb comments I wanted to comment on I just logged out on all my devices so I wasn't tempted :lol:

I just wanted to stay away. There were so many dumb comments I wanted to comment on I just logged out on all my devices so I wasn't tempted :lol:

I decided once I needed a break from NT, so I said something that I knew would get me suspended for a week. I didn't even think about NT. It was great.

Im back as well. The team better be ready for tomorrows game. No let downs.

Am I the only one who finds it silly that media are writing articles about Kaps short brief answers to their questions.

Kap comes across as a clown I guess, but the media isn't entitled to detailed insightful answers to every redundant question they ask and got no right to make a story out of players giving them unenthusiastic answers

Its the same with the media and the Seahawks with marshawn lynch. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. If you give them material, they twist your words around. If you don't give them material, they make an issue about how you didn't say anything.

Though the lack of dialogue on our players part kind of feeds into the east coast bias.

We literally give them nothing to talk about, so they focus on the east coast and just talk trash about how we don't contribute to the dialogue.

I hate the east coast and I, too, am about that action, cutty.

What are you talking about?? The east coast bias has nothing to do with this lol

National media talks about our team all the time in negative light and positive light regardless of who talks to the media Or how we talk to the media... Players talk to west coast/local media after games, not national media unless it's a national game

Last edited:
I know the niners will hire an image consulatant for kaepernick. Just wait til next year. He be talking like he actually has a brain. Cmon son you are the face of the franchise and you sound like dem franchise boyz.

Last edited:
i couldn't care less if Kaep never learns how to interact with media so long as he learns how to read coverage.

i'm not ready to throw the book at Kaep...dude is still young (3rd season as a starting QB) and still learning the game. if Geep Chryst could help mold alex smith into a QB who was a part of a team that got to the NFCCG, then i'm fully confident he'll be able to develop Kaep. correct me if im wrong but kaep has a much higher baseline coming into this league than A.Smith had. granted Smith was probably a "smarter" QB according to the wonderlic, kaep has smith beat in terms of being able to make deep throws, escape pressure, extend plays, and throw on the run.

how many great/good/decent QBs in this league have had difficult early years? call me a homer, but for now, despite all of his shortcomings, mr. "i dont get tired" is my QB

by the way, it feels good to be able to post again. a week without NT was rough considering this and the NFL thread was a good distraction for your boy as ive been going through a rough breakup.

let's get a ******* W tomorrow and all this "harbaugh" talk will simmer down

wonderlic is pretty useless as far as evaluating football intelligence especially for QBs. frank gore wouldn't pass a high school english class right now, but he is regarded as a football savant by his peers.

alex sees the field on another level when you contrast the two. kap is not seeing the field at all. the only thing kap is consist ant at is he consistently reads the coverages incorrectly. he is 40 games in, in the same offense and he is still making the same mistakes he made 20 games ago.

at some point you have accept he is who he is and you cannot change him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom