:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

please make one of those guys a niner by the end of today. 
nerd.gif

on the REAL tho u think we gonna trade back into the 2nd round

on the REAL tho u think we gonna trade back into the 2nd round
if we do, it'll likely be into the later half of the second round. it's really costly to get up to the beginning of the 2nd round.

it's too costly to move up to the beginning of the second. if we want to move up to the beginning of the 2nd, it'll likely cost us both of 66 and 67.

we need to wait until after the middle of the second round near pick ~50. at that point, it should only cost us a 66 or 67+4th to move up.

I wanted Watson, or McCaffrey leading up to the draft

but seeing the direction of beefing up the D, with a sledgehammer like foster and our D line starting to get back to form, this has me excited reminiscent of our defense that made us SB contenders for 3-4 years.

I wanted Watson, or McCaffrey leading up to the draft

but seeing the direction of beefing up the D, with a sledgehammer like foster and our D line starting to get back to form, this has me excited reminiscent of our defense that made us SB contenders for 3-4 years.

I was just reading that list, Jake Butt or Gerald Everette could be a good pick in the 3rd round.

Jake Butt, yes.
As a big Michigan fan, were going to miss the hell out of him. He can run routes like a WR (college WR at least). Inside the red zone he can be uncoverable.

butt is an awesome tight end, but he's recovering from a torn ACL. i haven't kept up with his recovery, so i have no idea where he's currently at.

everette is a very raw player with tremendous upside. dude has some terrible routes, but he gets open and can make big plays with the ball in his hands.

Last edited:
butt is an awesome tight end, but he's recovering from a torn ACL. i haven't kept up with his recovery, so i have no idea where he's currently at.

everette is a very raw player with tremendous upside. dude has some terrible routes, but he gets open and can make big plays with the ball in his hands.

ACL, true. But he had heart, he coulda pulled a "jabrill peppers" and sat out the bowl game but the dude is a player. I know "heart" doesn't put points on the board, but good character must mean something, right? Right?

if seattle doesn't draft lamp with their first pick, schneider must not have wilson's best interest at heart lol.

Last edited:
rapoport said cardinals are trying to trade up....

they must be targeting kizer.

Last edited:
LOL

is seattle going to make a pick today? if they don't take forrest lamp here I am going to lmao.

Back
Top Bottom