:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a game, division rival + a short week = made it a close game.

Great job by jimmy staying in the pocket and delivering some clutch throws.

Sanders man, he's got them hands.

Drake was going off, run D got tired plus the hurry up ... per Sherman it was a humbling game - stay humble fellas!

Kyler Murray and Nick Bosa are Superstars in this league.

So now everybody can stop saying they made the wrong decision passing on Bosa. Both teams benefitted from Arizona’s decision.
Still don't get the notion that they screwed that up. It was a huge need for AZ and now they have their guy for the foreseeable future.

Defense definitely got humbled this game. Gotta show up every week regardless of long or short weeks. Sherms presence in times like this is very valuable. Bring some of these young guys back down to earth.

Also Sanders deal has been great so far yea? Not too high a price? Enjoy the ride fellas.

I liked how Sherman wasn't content with the win and wanted to push the defense to improve with the team at 8-0.

All these games count the same. But last nights game was a eye opener for this defense and how they need to stay plugged in. There were some lapses last night not effort wise but mental lapses.

Emmanuel Mosley should not be attempting to undercut that route that led to 88 yard TD. Your in a chase/trail technique you have to know about the big play potential if you don’t make the initial tackle.

They will learn from this. Ahkello will be back soon. Juice, McGlinchey, Staley, also.

defense definitely needs to make some adjustments before next week. it was a good eye opener. on the other side, this game will definitely help boost the confidence of the offense

on a short week, on the road, and a division game. this was a big W

8-0 fellas, it feels ****ing good :pimp:

Mannn, if deebo woulda caught that one open td tho

it's all good though. i think that was on the drive to end the 1st half. because of deebo's drop, they ended up running down the clock and jimmy was clutch on that 4th down TD to sanders.

nonetheless Deebo gotta work on those dropped passes. i wanna see the young players flourish

defense definitely needs to make some adjustments before next week. it was a good eye opener. on the other side, this game will definitely help boost the confidence of the offense

Yup, a couple things I noticed on defense is the up tempo had them a little rattled. Obviously the dual threat with Murray had them change to a QB spy. Saleh seems content not to blitz as often. I’ll give them a slight pass since it was a short week they seemed fatigued out there. Tartt and Sherman took bad tackling routes during that Isabella touchdown.

besides handing off to drake, cardinals game plan was to get the ball out of murray's hands quick and dink and dump on short routes. i imagine that seahawks and RW3 are gonna try to do the same against this front 4

Back
Top Bottom