:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The biggest disappointment if mac jones were who the 49ers select at the draft would be that there is some leaks that need to get fix at the top within the 49ers organization. They were so good at keeping everything wrapped up but now all of a sudden everyone knows its mac jones.

It was done intentionally.

that and we could have probably snagged him at 12 without giving away all those picks

it’s gonna be fields though

Can’t believe I listened to that trash. Adam needs help. He’s imagining ****.

Was watching the first game of last season today (still got a few on my DVR). Kyler was carving us up with his legs. Extending drives, getting TD's. While Jimmy was wearing cement shoes.... why wouldn't Kyle want a little bit of that....

It's gonna be Fields or Lance.

Yeah imagine thinking you’re gonna compete against Russ and Kyler with Mac ****in Jones 🤣

has there been a time where EVERY sports reporter has been wrong though? Every prominent reporter in the past week say that Mac Jones will be the 49ers pick

These dudes really brought in CJ Beathard in the 3rd round (moved up) to get him too, anything is possible.

has there been a time where EVERY sports reporter has been wrong though? Every prominent reporter in the past week say that Mac Jones will be the 49ers pick
It’s all been a piggyback from the Simms tweet, he started all this crap. Showing up to Jones second pro day gave people more fodder to run with. Personally I think it’s all hate, we shook up the draft trading up and everyone else is praying we don’t take a dual threat QB. Watch how quick the draft board changes when Shanahan shows up at Fields second pro day.

Nobody knows who we are getting. They all claim they are so certain but this front office and coaching staff don’t have leakers, it’s all a bunch of conjecture. All I’m doing is preparing for the worst case scenario so I’m not disappointed or angry on draft day.

which is why I’m preparing for Justin fields to be our pick.

1617827881596.gif

Back
Top Bottom