:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way overdue

Wow. You’re comprehension skills are severely lacking here.
Good to know.

Tell me, wasn't this 49ers team considered by many "Super Bowl ready" before the start of the season?

So how is it that having championship expectations is considered "feeling entitled to?"

Bro its BEEN Super Bowl or Bust for this Niners team since 2019, thought you already knew.

Ready to place a bet or what?

Last edited:
so are you we actually rooting for the seachickens?

i feel dirty just saying it :lol:

so are you we actually rooting for the seachickens?

i feel dirty just saying it :lol:
Tbqh, no need to root for either Sea or LAR imo.

49ers control their own destiny if you ask me. It shouldn't even matter who this team plays in the playoffs cause for one, we will be on the road, and two, we're supposed to be "Super Bowl ready" with Jimmy at the helm.

Bid away gentlemen lol
20211212_155746.jpg

Seahawks such a troll team, can’t even do us a solid and beat the Rams. They wanna be SuperBowl Hawks when they play us. And then buttery @ss against other teams.

Get a win on Thursday and they can celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve. If not gonna be a rough one until Jan 2nd

Good to know.

Tell me, wasn't this 49ers team considered by many "Super Bowl ready" before the start of the season?

So how is it that having championship expectations is considered "feeling entitled to?"

Bro its BEEN Super Bowl or Bust for this Niners team since 2019, thought you already knew.

Ready to place a bet or what?
Why would anybody take this bet? You've proven yourself to not be a man of your word.

Since you'd be betting AGAINST your own team, you have no right whatsoever to celebrate if we hoist Lombardi #6.

Why would anybody take this bet? You've proven yourself to not be a man of your word.

Since you'd be betting AGAINST your own team, you have no right whatsoever to celebrate if we hoist Lombardi #6.
Not a man of my word? Lol. Nonsense

I made 4 bets on draft day to 4 NTrs, lost all 4 bets, and immediately paid out the bets the same day. And believe me there's plenty of witnesses here. You must've been smoking that good good to miss all that action going on in here on draft day

Show me the rule in the sports fan rule book that says I can't celebrate the Super Bowl if I lose a bet against the starting QB on the team I'm a fan of?

And since you're having difficulty comprehending the paragraphs I wrote earlier today, you'd know that the bet was about Jimmy leading this team to a Super Bowl win in February, a bet that nobody in here wants to take cause you as well as the others know that there's not that great of chance Jimmy leads this team to #6

Having said that, you wanna bet on Jimmy?

Not a man of my word? Lol. Nonsense

I made 4 bets on draft day to 4 NTrs, lost all 4 bets, and immediately paid out the bets the same day. And believe me there's plenty of witnesses here. You must've been smoking that good good to miss all that action going on in here on draft day

Show me the rule in the sports fan rule book that says I can't celebrate the Super Bowl if I lose a bet against the starting QB on the team I'm a fan of?

And since you're having difficulty comprehending the paragraphs I wrote earlier today, you'd know that the bet was about Jimmy leading this team to a Super Bowl win in February, a bet that nobody in here wants to take cause you as well as the others know that there's not that great of chance Jimmy leads this team to #6

Having said that, you wanna bet on Jimmy?
That Jimmy jersey from a few weeks ago still up for $0.99?

Just got into Nashville earlier today. I’m hyped AF. My dad moved to Tennessee years ago and it’s my first time seeing him since he moved out of the bay. Reunited, enjoying the game..Our perfect Christmas for both of us :blush::D.

I’m not as active on here and tbh I’m just a lurker most of the time and not even near as close knit as many of the regulars on here but Ive enjoyed everyone’s insights knowledge and opinions, and all I know is that we all bleed red n gold. I just wanted to say condolences to you and your fam moe200069 moe200069 , I’ll never take my parents for granted ever :emoji_fist:.

Just got into Nashville earlier today. I’m hyped AF. My dad moved to Tennessee years ago and it’s my first time seeing him since he moved out of the bay. Reunited, enjoying the game..Our perfect Christmas for both of us :blush::D.

I’m not as active on here and tbh I’m just a lurker most of the time and not even near as close knit as many of the regulars on here but Ive enjoyed everyone’s insights knowledge and opinions, and all I know is that we all bleed red n gold. I just wanted to say condolences to you and your fam moe200069 moe200069 , I’ll never take my parents for granted ever :emoji_fist:.
What a great Christmas present fam! Hope our boys show out for you and your pops!

Also, the way to become close knit in here is to post more. As you can see, it can be like a sibling rivalry, but for the most part we enjoy what Takeo Spikes would call a C A B with each other. NT style, of course.

As long as the week 18 game doesn’t get flexed to one of the Saturday game slots, I’ll be at the game in LA.

Crossing my fingers that if it does get flexed in any way, it’s strictly to the Sunday night slot. I had no clue that they’re moving two week 18 games to Saturday until I heard them mention it during the MNF games.

Back
Top Bottom