:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I legit thought the game was today and was scrambling to get the game on for kickoff. Work has me going crazy IDK what day it is anymore :smh:

From where. Those are both dope as hell. I got a similar gold one. But with a super bowl 24 patch.

9CF9BDAE-306B-4B01-84E9-BF54B2E6784D.jpeg
C340D9AA-700B-4323-BD81-963C29C663EF.jpeg

Hatclub. Sold out within the hour last week

Not really that surprising , kittle has almost 5 games with 100+ yards and 6 TD

He’s also on track for another 1000 yard SZn (he’s at 850 right now)

And then he’s one of the nastiest blockers in the league and that doesn’t generally translate to stats but matters a lot

AA couldnt make the pro bowl?

No I don’t think he ever has if I recall correctly

In his defense tho a lot of the positive aspects of his play come in ways that don’t measure up in stats

Sad tho because Buckner would be feasting and probably the would have made a couple pro bowls here if they coulda kept him over AA

49ers on a roll while still relatively banged up overall as a team. Need Aiyuk to put up numbers tonight and Key to once again impact the pass rush.

Still have yet to see a fully healthy squad firing on all cylinders. Once the team is all back and clicking, does the level of Jimmy's quarterbacking elevate with it? 🤔

49ers on a roll while still relatively banged up overall as a team. Need Aiyuk to put up numbers tonight and Key to once again impact the pass rush.

Still have yet to see a fully healthy squad firing on all cylinders. Once the team is all back and clicking, does the level of Jimmy's quarterbacking elevate with it? 🤔

Link
There are encouraging signs all across the roster, but don’t sleep on the second-half surge of Jimmy Garoppolo. The veteran quarterback -- a figure of suspicion in recent years -- has posted the fourth-best QBR in the NFL since Week 8.

jazz-fresh.gif

You corny af man. Everybody and their grandma's know his numbers the last few games.

What happens when streaky Jimmy ain't so streaky anymore?

EYE TEST bro. In fact Eye Test > Analytics and Stats all day long.

And we got plenty of evidence of Playoff Jimmy.
20211223_095432.jpg

Like I been telling you, confidence level in Jimmy is 5/10. Stop being stubborn acting like YOUR confidence level in him is 9/10. You'd be lying to yourself if it is.

Nice try though

Last edited:
If we win out the regular season I can see us in the NFC chip game. My Eary Christmas bold prediction.

I just want to be off work already sipping on bourbon winding down and relaxing before the niner game.

If we win out the regular season I can see us in the NFC chip game. My Eary Christmas bold prediction.

I just want to be off work already sipping on bourbon winding down and relaxing before the niner game.
What Bourbon? Im going to pour some Four Roses small batch select when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom