:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jameis is pretty unconvincing at QB tho

Guess it was that bargain price tag

People complain about jimmy g turnovers wait until you meet Jameis 91 career interceptions Winston

If you having turnover problems I feel bad for you son, I’d bet Jameis hit 99 Ints before the reg season is down

People already calling falcons the worst roster in the NFC :lol:

Falcons are a dumpster fire and I have the pleasure of it being my local market every week. Believe it or not people around here are excited to see something different finally. How desperate are the colts picking up a expensive 1 year on a washed QB, they should have held out for Jimmy at least he had some youth to him. Maybe the falcons make a play for Jim given shannys history with them.

I knew this thread would be in shambles :lol:

Lynch really F’d this up. Big time. If he had those 2 2nd round picks he should’ve took that and ran. Qb market is all but dried up. No way Seattle trades for Jimmy. Carolina is the only team left.

Is Houston even trying to add a qb after the Watson trade? Haven’t heard anything from them….

Jameis is pretty unconvincing at QB tho

Guess it was that bargain price tag

People complain about jimmy g turnovers wait until you meet Jameis 91 career interceptions Winston

If you having turnover problems I feel bad for you son, I’d bet Jameis hit 99 Ints before the reg season is down

People already calling falcons the worst roster in the NFC :lol:
Winston's INT % last season was 1.9%. Jimmy's was 2.7%.

A1D0E6FF-2F49-4F08-B5FA-8374C481B2A8.jpeg

Matt Ryan got traded for a 3rd. There's no way John will get better than a 5th for Jimmy. But just release him and move on. Get rid of the distraction now

I can’t believe we got ourselves in this situation with Jimmy. **** man. If he was balling out I would say f it keep him over Trey but I have seen enough he ain’t gonna get us the chip

Lynch drawing a lot of the ire from fans and it's probably well deserved. but i wonder how much of this is also on jimmy and his agent deciding that he needed to get shoulder surgery

a team would look foolish giving up draft capital and $25 million for a QB that couldn't throw a football well into training camp.

i just hope that hanging onto jimmy in the immediate term doesn't prevent lynch and FO from being aggressive in free agency. losing DJ Jones and likely Arden Key sucks. getting an edge rusher opposite of Bosa has to be something they address. If the price is right, would like to see them sign someone like melvin ingram or justin houston on a one year deal. ultimately, once dee ford plays 2 games and is out for the remainder of the season, this team will need someone to come in

Samson Ebukam and Charles Omenihu we’re both coming on very strong.

Y’all some goofies dwelling about Jimmy G. He will most likely get dealt during the draft everything will be ok. You could always be a Detroit Lions fan.

I mean we're pushing 30 years at this point. To hell with appearances we haven't won in forever. Plenty of irrelevant franchises have rings to boast while we're still hanging onto the 90's.

I mean we're pushing 30 years at this point. To hell with appearances we haven't won in forever. Plenty of irrelevant franchises have rings to boast while we're still hanging onto the 90's.

niners have all-pro players at DLine, Oline, TE, LB, and WR. dear gawd, please let Trey be the goods.

i gotta give the Rams credit. donald and kupp were "homegrown" but they manufactured that super bowl through free agency and trading. took multiple gambles and mortgaged their future twice in the past 10 years, but it landed them a ring.

Reactions: ace
Since 1995, the Rams have more SB appearances than SF and have 2 Lombardi trophies to SF's 0.

Rams have all the bragging rights as far as I'm concerned.

That 6-0 regular season win streak vs the Rams was completely erased by the Rams' lone win against us in the NFCC game - and it was the game that mattered most.

This 49er regime over the last 2 decades has forgotten The Formula.

We used to take pride in home growing players - Haley, Lott, Montana, Rice, Hanks, Jones, Watters, Floyd, John Taylor, Bryant Young, Stubblefield, Woodall, Keena Turner, Wallace, Sapolu, Cross, Griffin, McKyer, the list goes on and on...

And mixing our home growns with MAJOR impact free agent signings and trades that took the team to the Super Bowl level a la what the Rams just did.

Steve Young, Ken Norton Jr, Gary Plummer, Rickey Jackson, Deion Sanders, Tim McDonald, Wendell Tyler, Richard Dent, Matt Millen....all these Pro Bowlers helped push the team over the top so we could win multiple Super Bowls. Niners ownership knew exactly what type of players to get TO FIT THE WALSH-SEIFERT SYSTEM PERFECTLY and get them at all costs they did.

York and Lynch need to wake up, get rid of Jimmy AT ALL COSTS and establish the 49ers' identity by solidifying Trey Lance as THE starting QB for Kyle and his system going forward. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom