:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love watching Lamar but, the league has definitely adjusted to what he likes to do. He struggled last year and the year before.

I’m not savvy to the financial aspect of the league with salary caps and all that but realistically could we even afford Lamar at this time? With who we paying/keeping? Is it possible to get him and still retain our core studs for say the next 3 years or so?

I’m not savvy to the financial aspect of the league with salary caps and all that but realistically could we even afford Lamar at this time? With who we paying/keeping? Is it possible to get him and still retain our core studs for say the next 3 years or so?
I want to say no. But maybe with some of the big contracts restructuring and then working to ensure Bosa gets his deal too.

I've only casually watched Lamar and I don't understand how teams aren't considering him as a #1 option at this point.

Bruh. Was scrolling lookn for some vintage niner gear…. Is this a balenciaga collab?
EF7D2472-D199-4C82-9F00-F5BC307643D3.jpeg

AF78297F-C7B4-41F3-AD54-8E0BA1CAAE5F.jpeg

B1831B0B-C197-4050-B254-43A9FFD7ED84.jpeg

82328469-45A0-4ED5-8ED6-6E27008A5D7D.jpeg
this joint looks like it carrying hepatitis A-Z, small pox and influenza.

definitely put in a lowball offer tho :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

My 13yr old shih tzu passed away a couple days after Thanksgiving. She was our little baby we raised her since she was 2 months old. We retired her jerseys in her honor.

Attachments

• 18EAE3C6-394A-4B89-8729-E2857625BDD2.jpeg
    18EAE3C6-394A-4B89-8729-E2857625BDD2.jpeg
    297.1 KB · Views: 417
My 13yr old shih tzu passed away a couple days after Thanksgiving. She was our little baby we raised her since she was 2 months old. We retired her jerseys in her honor.

damn sorry to hear fam. i lost one of my frenchies almost 2 years ago to cancer, she was only 7. legit one of the hardest things i’ve been through.

LJ8? We can’t afford him, we’d have to cut the whole offense. Rolling with the young boys at qb is the only way we can keep deebo, Kittle, Aiyuk and CMC fed. Plus Trent.

they’ll make a call. i seriously doubt they’re making a serious offer though

Reactions: ace
Rams rebuild happening already gotdamn. At least they got their ring I guess, I thought they had a few more good years but it's looking bad over there.

Miami ain't playing. They're basically the AFC version of us, a QB away.

Back
Top Bottom