:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody know what type of jerseys we'll be wearing this season (throwback, alternates, etc)?

If i missed it on the previous pages - my bad....

anybody know what type of jerseys we'll be wearing this season (throwback, alternates, etc)?

If i missed it on the previous pages - my bad....
IMG_7096.jpeg

IMG_7095.jpeg

IMG_7098.jpeg
IMG_7099.jpeg

anyone who thought they weren't going to come to some kind of a deal with BA before the regular season starts was trippin. he's WR#1 in terms of traditional throw and catch in SF, a good blocker, and almost a top 10 catch/possession WR in the league.

but it does mean likely 2025 we losing deebo or kick the can to 2026 & lose both deebo and jajuan jennings

and depending on his health/production it could really be the end of the road for kittle the skittle by 2026 as well, and our depth chart behind him at TE is not so good :lol:

people talk about "championship windows", & with Brock going to get some nuts QB deal in the near future too, looks like 2024-2025 the window is open and then by end of the 2026 season it closes.

2027 they're going to have to be building around a whole new skill position group on offense, or hoping some of the drafts from the last few years start paying out: e.g Ricky Pearsall, the ghost of Danny Gray, and current unknowns like Guerero and recovery Jordan Mason.

anyone who thought they weren't going to come to some kind of a deal with BA before the regular season starts was trippin. he's WR#1 in terms of traditional throw and catch in SF, a good blocker, and almost a top 10 catch/possession WR in the league.

but it does mean likely 2025 we losing deebo or kick the can to 2026 & lose both deebo and jajuan jennings

and depending on his health/production it could really be the end of the road for kittle the skittle by 2026 as well, and our depth chart behind him at TE is not so good :lol:

people talk about "championship windows", & with Brock going to get some nuts QB deal in the near future too, looks like 2024-2025 the window is open and then by end of the 2026 season it closes.

2027 they're going to have to be building around a whole new skill position group on offense, or hoping some of the drafts from the last few years start paying out: e.g Ricky Pearsall, the ghost of Danny Gray, and current unknowns like Guerero and recovery Jordan Mason.

I know Deebo will definitely try and chase the bag. But I do hope there is a way we can keep both him and BA. Together, they open up each other's offense with the attention they get. Their numbers benefit so greatly off each other.

It'll be a sad day when we say goodbye to Kittle. I've always loved his personality for our team. But watching his positive energy on RECIEVERS made me an even bigger fan.

Word is it’s all up to Aiyuk. He has to agree on the new deal before the trade happens.

willing to give them a discount? nah, it f that’s true send him packing…

IMG_3552.jpeg

to quote some commentator from 2018: "what is a matt breida?"

just gonna be a camp body or what?

in his last 2 seasons combined he doesn't have as many carries as his last season as a 9er

and in his last 3 seasons combined he doesn't have as many yards as his last season as 9er

to quote some commentator from 2018: "what is a matt breida?"

just gonna be a camp body or what?

in his last 2 seasons combined he doesn't have as many carries as his last season as a 9er

and in his last 3 seasons combined he doesn't have as many yards as his last season as 9er
With the Giants he was mostly used as a 3rd down back and saw time when Saquon was out, so yea his numbers would naturally be less than his original Niners span.

Back
Top Bottom