:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Qwest 9/12:::

We beat ourselves this game..We could have scored 21 points in the first half and we came away with 6.

We beat ourselves this game..We could have scored 21 points in the first half and we came away with 6.

is it basketball season yet
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I thought Alex smith was improved

I guess not
laugh.gif

I thought the Raiders were improved.  Oh wait.  No I didnt.   I never understood why ANYone thought they were.  And who was saying Alex was "improved?"  No one.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I thought Alex smith was improved

I guess not
laugh.gif

I thought the Raiders were improved.  Oh wait.  No I didnt.   I never understood why ANYone thought they were.  And who was saying Alex was "improved?"  No one.

laugh.gif

Alex Smith and our secondary have to go..........but more importantly Alex Smith.  Outside of a miracle victory today, I would really like all the Alex Smith supporters to apologize to myself and the other 49ers fans that know and all the time knew that Alex Smith is/was TRASH.

When the Niners look back on what could have been this season, they are going to wish they went after McNabb.
I couldn't agee more.  Our only missing piece really is at the quarterback position. We really could have done some things this year, but instead we can't we Alex Smith running the offense. 

Alex Smith and our secondary have to go..........but more importantly Alex Smith.  Outside of a miracle victory today, I would really like all the Alex Smith supporters to apologize to myself and the other 49ers fans that know and all the time knew that Alex Smith is/was TRASH.

When the Niners look back on what could have been this season, they are going to wish they went after McNabb.
I couldn't agee more.  Our only missing piece really is at the quarterback position. We really could have done some things this year, but instead we can't we Alex Smith running the offense. 

Back
Top Bottom