:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Qwest 9/12:::

No one said this was going to be an easy win. This was one of the games that everyone was saying could go either way since we were on the road. Were out there without our starting center and 2 rookie offensive lineman. We pretty much are killing ourselves though the score should not be this bad. Crabtree is looking rusty as hell maybe he should have actually played in the preseason. Theres no reason to panic yet though we were expected to start the season off bad because of the schedule.

No one said this was going to be an easy win. This was one of the games that everyone was saying could go either way since we were on the road. Were out there without our starting center and 2 rookie offensive lineman. We pretty much are killing ourselves though the score should not be this bad. Crabtree is looking rusty as hell maybe he should have actually played in the preseason. Theres no reason to panic yet though we were expected to start the season off bad because of the schedule.

This what happens when you pass up on a qb like mcnabb 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Im sorry, but this is absolutely false.  Everyone was saying this should be an easy win.  Well a few of us were being more reserved, but for the most part, people were saying Niners in a rout.

Im sorry, but this is absolutely false.  Everyone was saying this should be an easy win.  Well a few of us were being more reserved, but for the most part, people were saying Niners in a rout.

never like smith for us from the get go

i know it just week 1 but put someone else in

never like smith for us from the get go

i know it just week 1 but put someone else in

This really was a must win game for us. Have been saying it. Could be a 0-4 start to the season.

This really was a must win game for us. Have been saying it. Could be a 0-4 start to the season.

Originally Posted by dland24

Well I was one of the few. Seahawks and Cardinals on the road were the 2 division games that I wasnt of sure about. I mean we lost to the Seahawks on the road last year that was the first sign that it shouldnt have been an easy win.

Originally Posted by dland24

Well I was one of the few. Seahawks and Cardinals on the road were the 2 division games that I wasnt of sure about. I mean we lost to the Seahawks on the road last year that was the first sign that it shouldnt have been an easy win.

There is no excuse for the performance the Niners put forth today NONE. I don't want to hear "we beat ourselves" and woulda/coulda/shoulda, because that has been the same sad song for awhile, and it borderline tiresome. Poor clock management and burning timeouts,lack off a push from the O line and Alex Smith being Alex Smith, coupled with the db's jumping every route and biting on every fake is pure comedy. I swear watching this team can make a sober man an alcoholic in need of kidney replacement. Mike Singletary is a great motivator, but he needs to make that next step and apply it to the "X's and O's". Looks like all the "experts" might have been a bit premature picking this team to win the division it is WIDE open.

There is no excuse for the performance the Niners put forth today NONE. I don't want to hear "we beat ourselves" and woulda/coulda/shoulda, because that has been the same sad song for awhile, and it borderline tiresome. Poor clock management and burning timeouts,lack off a push from the O line and Alex Smith being Alex Smith, coupled with the db's jumping every route and biting on every fake is pure comedy. I swear watching this team can make a sober man an alcoholic in need of kidney replacement. Mike Singletary is a great motivator, but he needs to make that next step and apply it to the "X's and O's". Looks like all the "experts" might have been a bit premature picking this team to win the division it is WIDE open.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

We beat ourselves this game..We could have scored 21 points in the first half and we came away with 6.
couldn't have said it any better. the offense and defense did a total 180 in a matter of 6 mins. I dont get it. I mean we had them on the ropes the whole first qtr and a half, hell 1 3/4 qtrs. then we break down and these fools want to jump route and alex smith decides to be alex smith
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
 SMFH we need a qb that dont just crumbles and loose all focus and faith in 2 bad series. Im tired of yelling at my tv. 
and if Jimmy Raye calls another 5 yrd out route im gonna go up north and have a word with this man.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

We beat ourselves this game..We could have scored 21 points in the first half and we came away with 6.
couldn't have said it any better. the offense and defense did a total 180 in a matter of 6 mins. I dont get it. I mean we had them on the ropes the whole first qtr and a half, hell 1 3/4 qtrs. then we break down and these fools want to jump route and alex smith decides to be alex smith
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
 SMFH we need a qb that dont just crumbles and loose all focus and faith in 2 bad series. Im tired of yelling at my tv. 
and if Jimmy Raye calls another 5 yrd out route im gonna go up north and have a word with this man.

As mad as i am im gonna hold off and real put faith and believe that hey it's only week 1, we will get this worked out by week 3. If these bafoons keep jumping routes Brees is gonna have 800 passing yards and 9 TD next week. Hopefully Coach really let's off on these guys and may em pay this week during practice. Im mad cause its the seahawks, and then itas a division game. ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! just venting

As mad as i am im gonna hold off and real put faith and believe that hey it's only week 1, we will get this worked out by week 3. If these bafoons keep jumping routes Brees is gonna have 800 passing yards and 9 TD next week. Hopefully Coach really let's off on these guys and may em pay this week during practice. Im mad cause its the seahawks, and then itas a division game. ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! just venting

Back
Top Bottom