:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Qwest 9/12:::

As mad as i am im gonna hold off and real put faith and believe that hey it's only week 1, we will get this worked out by week 3. If these bafoons keep jumping routes Brees is gonna have 800 passing yards and 9 TD next week. Hopefully Coach really let's off on these guys and may em pay this week during practice. Im mad cause its the seahawks, and then itas a division game. ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! just venting

As mad as i am im gonna hold off and real put faith and believe that hey it's only week 1, we will get this worked out by week 3. If these bafoons keep jumping routes Brees is gonna have 800 passing yards and 9 TD next week. Hopefully Coach really let's off on these guys and may em pay this week during practice. Im mad cause its the seahawks, and then itas a division game. ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! just venting

anybody got alex smith's address?? i wanna hurt this dude
i have no confidence in him... oh yeah o-line sucks too...
smh.gif

Why do our fanbases antagonize each other? I think if we both accepted the fact that we're unhappy with our teams we could find solace in one another rather than tearing each other apart.

Or maybe this is how we build ourselves up, by tearing each other down. Too bad.

anybody got alex smith's address?? i wanna hurt this dude
i have no confidence in him... oh yeah o-line sucks too...
smh.gif

Why do our fanbases antagonize each other? I think if we both accepted the fact that we're unhappy with our teams we could find solace in one another rather than tearing each other apart.

Or maybe this is how we build ourselves up, by tearing each other down. Too bad.

It's only the first game, but what a disappointing effort. The Niners better start running the ball more rather than relying on Alex Smith's arm. He's still not an accurate passer after so many years and teams are only going to continue to force him throw the ball to beat them.

It's only the first game, but what a disappointing effort. The Niners better start running the ball more rather than relying on Alex Smith's arm. He's still not an accurate passer after so many years and teams are only going to continue to force him throw the ball to beat them.

I think I know what the problem is, Alex needs to be with the same OC for 3 years! If he doesn't know the playbook inside and out he overthrows everyone!

I think I know what the problem is, Alex needs to be with the same OC for 3 years! If he doesn't know the playbook inside and out he overthrows everyone!

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

It's strange to me from a bettor's perspective but like I said 49ers SHOULD roll in this one.  Hopefully that's the way it turns out.

Smith starts the game 8/9

Like I said, I apologize and have learned my ways.  Alex is a bum.

laugh.gif
alien.gif

It's strange to me from a bettor's perspective but like I said 49ers SHOULD roll in this one.  Hopefully that's the way it turns out.

laugh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just don't understand how people can defend Alex Smith when he's shown nothing to silence his critics. People need to realize this kid is garbage and it shouldn't take losing a lot of money to come to that realization.

I just don't understand how people can defend Alex Smith when he's shown nothing to silence his critics. People need to realize this kid is garbage and it shouldn't take losing a lot of money to come to that realization.

Back
Top Bottom