Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Can't get enough of these

I really hope my End order doesn't cancel as well, had an opportunity to buy elsewhere and didn't because I'm holding out that my order is good to go haha :nerd:

Last edited:
Ubiq posted on twitter they'll have LoM pack both in-store and online, just waiting for shipment. Don't know if that means they'll have stock solely online or it'll be a leftover stock type thing.

Ubiq posted on twitter they'll have LoM pack both in-store and online, just waiting for shipment. Don't know if that means they'll have stock solely online or it'll be a leftover stock type thing.
On on the RF "COA" drop they put Coral toes on the site and Mint toes FCFS.

Anyone had their orders from End ship? Mines is stuck on pick. I noticed aswell on IG than some people have received their orders.

Anyone had their orders from End ship? Mines is stuck on pick. I noticed aswell on IG than some people have received their orders.

My order still says pick as well. It was mentioned that they didn't receive their pairs yet and we should have info before the weekend...

That dman L.O.M pack is clean. Tha suede on the red pair tho! I'm not a fan of red shoes, but was sold when I saw em' in person.

My END order did not switch to pick so if you're worried I think if yours has switched you should be good. And thanks for the info, hope all the lurkers have moved on after the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom