Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Same here, my pairs from Epitome will be in today (plus my Coves and Mints)

4:30 can't come soon enough :/
Damn u got thru on Emitome? I tried calling at 11:30 when they open phone orders at 12pm
laugh.gif

So I know someone personally who ordered the LOM from End and has received his pair already... :nerd:

Same here, my pairs from Epitome will be in today (plus my Coves and Mints)

4:30 can't come soon enough :/

Damn u got thru on Emitome? I tried calling at 11:30 when they open phone orders at 12pm
laugh.gif
Took 91 call attempts to get through tho
Nice to see you guys are shopping with the homies!! lol 91 calls though!?! That's insane, I was probably in there when you were trying to call. Just a heads up (not that I blame you for being persistent though) but Epitome opens at 11 to FCFS customers then 11:30 for phone orders. But it doesn't hurt to start calling around 11:20 I guess  
laugh.gif

spoke to End's customer services today and they are expecting their second delivery tomorrow so orders should go out tomorrow or Friday. Those that have already received theirs got lucky by getting allocated from the first delivery.

spoke to End's customer services today and they are expecting their second delivery tomorrow so orders should go out tomorrow or Friday. Those that have already received theirs got lucky by getting allocated from the first delivery.

Thanks for the info bro. :smokin

it worked for a bit. managed to cop the gry/red. :D really wanted the red more though

saw only 6, 8, 8.5 and bigger sizes too.. don't really remember. but when they go back up expect a half size run. lol

what i learnt from the offspring release is that you can never be too certain. UK drops don't seem to be as dead on as US ones. #1130

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom