Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Why I went with the navy pair.

Not really a fan of a all black or all grey shoe for some reason.

i love the greys.. i've been rocking them all weekend.. its really made me want the navy pair bad.. i've been trying to hold off on copping anything else until the End collab this friday..gotta stay strong until then lol

I'm trying to go a month without buying any shoes.

It's not that easy, esp with all these releases lol

so now that I finally have them in hand, I'm still not 100% sold on the grey Offsprings..

the materials and feel are pretty ******* top notch...

but the colorblocking is mehhhh.. all while the actual colors are really cool

not sure what to do anymore
think it makes sense to flip them in that case. no sense keeping them if you don't like them. i'm with you though, the materials look nice enough, but the offspring collab is just average to me. i much prefer the gr premium suede 6000 pack. congrats to those that were able to pickup with the intention of rocking though.

think it makes sense to flip them in that case. no sense keeping them if you don't like them. i'm with you though, the materials look nice enough, but the offspring collab is just average to me. i much prefer the gr premium suede 6000 pack. congrats to those that were able to pickup with the intention of rocking though.

OR

help someone on NT who does want them.

Anyone knows what time the Burgers drop online? I have to work and may need someone to help out. :/

I just received my LOM's to see this on the toebox.
The store has agreed to a partial refund so I decided to keep them. Given the material, has anyone got any suggestions for the best way to removing that mark?
I had a similar thing happen to my pair man. Luckily got a refund too. 

This might help you out.. says vinegar lmao who knows tho

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-Clean-Suede

I personally from experience recommend an eraser

Last edited:
Bit random but would someone who has the EB 9ks switch out the laces for the black flats and switch the velcro tab to the black one?

Seen someone mention it a few pages back n jus wanna see what it looks like lol 
grin.gif

I just received my LOM's to see this on the toebox.
The store has agreed to a partial refund so I decided to keep them. Given the material, has anyone got any suggestions for the best way to removing that mark?
buy the new balance suede cleaner kit. saw a member on NT recommend them, bought it and was instantly impressed. easily the best suede/nubuck cleaner i've ever used. and very cheap too!

here ya go b!

Amazon product ASIN B000IBIIFK

so now that I finally have them in hand, I'm still not 100% sold on the grey Offsprings..

the materials and feel are pretty ******* top notch...

but the colorblocking is mehhhh.. all while the actual colors are really cool

not sure what to do anymore

unload em to me then....#teamsz11 :nthat:

have no luck catching any of the loms and offsprings pack

The greys are so awesome. Wish i had a pair! There's one in my size over on the bay now and i'm so tempted to get em. Hard to justify having just bought red LoMs.

Any tips on copping from EB tonight? I know it's shopify so it will be similar to Kith and kb24. Do they have a banner like kith? Or do they just pop up like on kb24

new to sauconys, any help would be appreciated

i am a sz 10.5, but do size up on RF asics and air max 1s

should i be going for 10.5 or 11 in general for sauconys

thanks

Back
Top Bottom