Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

It all depends on how you rock them. Might as well go for them so you save yourself the disappointment in the future.
Very True. Worst case, if I don't like them I'm sure I would have no problem selling them. I wonder how easy/hard they will be to get from the online launch.

seems they only look good if the 3M action is on, without it the silver looks dull on it i think.

Has anyone experience shipping with END? If I'm not mistaken, I think I read they had the best overseas shipping.

Their shipping is crazy. I live in NYC and get everything next day. For 12 bucks next day from Europe, better than anything else out there including domestic. They also double box, so many places I've ordered from overseas just wrap up the box and it gets beat up in transit.

Burgers are looking better and better indeed. Close-up of the suede looks really on point. Buttery toasty goodness. I think it'll look it's best with the ketchup laces though. Would love to see pics of that. May just push me over the edge.

Some BBQ & mayo (maroon & white) ropes would be insane on the Burgers. *Checks ***************

Last edited:

Has anyone experience shipping with END? If I'm not mistaken, I think I read they had the best overseas shipping.
END has very good shipping. Probably the best shipping of any online sneaker site IMO.

Although I think if your order is over $200 before adding shipping, then you have a chance you might get hit with customs/duties

Last edited:

This. The on-foot isn't too terrible but it isn't the best either. I wanna see them with the black laces.
SAME! I beg someone to throw the black flat laces and the black velcro tab on them and show what they look like.

Would look better imo

Would appreciate anyone who would do that lol 
smokin.gif

Those burgers are fuego! Buttery suede buns, onion leather hits on the heels, and choice of sauce to top it off. Hoping they are not too hard to cop on Friday

For the Aces, should I just be refreshing the new arrivals page or what?
You never really know tbh. If it was me i'd have three tabs open, new arrivals, home page in case there is a banner and the Saucony Brand page

good luck copping

For the Aces, should I just be refreshing the new arrivals page or what?
You never really know tbh. If it was me i'd have three tabs open, new arrivals, home page in case there is a banner and the Saucony Brand page

good luck copping
Alright, that's what I was thinking. They also said that they're gonna tweet the link too, not sure if that will be reliable though. Thanks for the help.

Alright, that's what I was thinking. They also said that they're gonna tweet the link too, not sure if that will be reliable though. Thanks for the help.
In my experience man never trust these twitter links lol

Nine times out of ten the product page will be up before the twitter links gets tweeted. I've never tried to cop from EB tho so i'm a bit clueless /: sorry.

Also keep a NT tab open.. the amount of times someone on here posted the links to the trainers and i've managed to cop is a blessing! Some truly helpful people on here

Just letting y'all know end is going to crash and EB should be super easy because they have shopify I'm going to pass on both, good luck

Last edited:
LOOLLL @Mr5o4  debateable, Ubiq is up their with the worst EU sites

actually I've only gotten thru on Ubiq once and never on END haha

Last edited:
After that Dirty Martini release I can never look at UBIQ the same. I was just disgusted.

LOOLLL @Mr5o4  debateable, Ubiq is up their with the worst EU sites

actually I've only gotten thru on Ubiq once and never on END haha
Really? I thought there website was pretty decent. That being said my LOM order from them totally ****** up..  
laugh.gif

Just wondering but what are considered the best websites and why?

Pass on the burgers. They're almost perfect but I don't like the green heel and the fact they have an actual hamburger on the tongue is a deal breaker. What I look like in shoes with a flipping hamburger on them? Nah fam.

Back
Top Bottom