Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Going to meet up with a guy in an hour to trade my DS air max 1 Milano plus 100 on my end for his DS Burgers. He is a big am1 enthusiast and I was lucky enough to double up! Wish me luck that he doesn't have second thoughts!
The AM1's are better than the burgers but I'm sleep though.

The AM1's are better than the burgers but I'm sleep though.
I'm definitely not going to argue with you on that! I love my Milanos tons! but if I have the option to have 1 Milano and 1 burger I'd rather do that than have 2 of the same shoe. Unless it's a Grail shoe of course!

Going to meet up with a guy in an hour to trade my DS air max 1 Milano plus 100 on my end for his DS Burgers. He is a big am1 enthusiast and I was lucky enough to double up! Wish me luck that he doesn't have second thoughts!
Pretty solid imo. Maybe even a little less cash. I wish I got a pair of those when they dropped, I feel like they weren't that hard of a cop out here in NYC. Would've been good trade collateral for situations like this 
laugh.gif
 Congrats. 

Trying to get a second pair of these Space Snacks today but I might be on a train. 
mean.gif
 If i miss the online drop I hope resell prices stay in line with the Aces, but I feel like these might even go for more. What do y'all think?

Would love the 3rd pair to just be a Lom but different colour lol..

Or I'd be happy with something similar to the Bodega G9 Shadow 6K
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'd like to see the third "space" themed release have an astronaut boot theme to it, maybe completely flip the script and make it a Hangtime.

Of course, it'd end up sitting if I were responsible for it.

The idea came to me when I read something that I can't seem to escape anymore when looking for Saucony and Space in the same sentence. The company that once owned Saucony (Hyde) produced the boots astronauts wore on their spacesuits.

I'd like to see the third "space" themed release have an astronaut boot theme to it, maybe completely flip the script and make it a Hangtime.

Of course, it'd end up sitting if I were responsible for it.

The idea came to me when I read something that I can't seem to escape anymore when looking for Saucony and Space in the same sentence. The company that once owned Saucony (Hyde) produced the boots astronauts wore on their spacesuits.
Wow really? That's kind of cool man, gonna google this now 
laugh.gif

Edit: Holy **** "During the '60s the company was chosen by NASA to produce footwear for the early astronauts. The boots worn by the first astronaut to walk in space carried the Hyde label!"

Today I Learned

Last edited:

Any chance you know how they fit? I can buy a UK9 just worried they will be big, or I could pick up a used pair but in a UK8 

I'm a UK 9 in my Loms
I've heard to go down a half a size on the elites but I'm not too sure. When I get mine in next week, I can let you know.

Wow really? That's kind of cool man, gonna google this now 
laugh.gif

Edit: Holy **** "During the '60s the company was chosen by NASA to produce footwear for the early astronauts. The boots worn by the first astronaut to walk in space carried the Hyde label!"

Today I Learned

Yeah, if they do a boot theme with the Hangtime, forget about it...game over.

Last edited:

once its in cart on EB am i good? or should i check out then order the shirt separate?

You're never good until you recieve that tracking confirmation...then again, you're never good until you recieve that package at your door.
Haha and even if it's at your door you aren't good because fools always looking to jack something. Always stay with UPS my choice hold for pick-up... Take no chances. Haha

Before all the space snack talk in a couple hours. Today's pick up. No burgers but blue apples tho lol

Sick pictures bro! I likes a lot...if I don't get the Space Snacks this afternoon (should be as easy as the ACES were), I am looking at the Cruel World 1s and 2s from BAIT. Does anyone own either pair? Which one would you prefer over? I like both but have funds to cop one of the two.

Just refresh and add to cart n auto fill. Rest is history. Believe it or not people are copping with slower methods (no auto fills)

Back
Top Bottom