Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

man i'm so pumped. good luck to those that are gonna rock em!
me too hope i don't screw up 
laugh.gif

Anyone trying from the uk? Do you know how much shipping will be?
Website says '$50 + (varies)' for 1 item, each additional item + $10. But also says: *International Orders: Please contact us for International Express Mail shipping rates. 

The last shoe should be an aroura, it's kinda already has the space theme a little anyway. All Silver/3m with a mirror tounge and clear soles to resemble a space suit and helmet would be dope.

Good luck to every body going for the space snacks tonight, gave them to my brother a little to much pink for me.

Website says '$50 + (varies)' for 1 item, each additional item + $10. But also says: *International Orders: Please contact us for International Express Mail shipping rates. 
yeah, saw that, I'll just get to checkout and if it is too much I'll just pass

i thought the last one would be a planet or a galaxy, since we've lifted off in our aces, and had our space food, so we'd reach a destination. Def not mars though. Maybe a return to Earth?

i thought the last one would be a planet or a galaxy, since we've lifted off in our aces, and had our space food, so we'd reach a destination. Def not mars though. Maybe a return to Earth?

my guess would be moon inspired.. probably would be too cheesy considering the Mars theme was done already

Back
Top Bottom