Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Last edited:
Sold my orange lucanids for retail, just thought they were meh...bunch of mesh and synthetics just not that appealing imo.

Green is definitely the better cw though

I hate to ask this question because so many people do and I looked in previous posts and got mixed answers so....I am a true 12 almost 12.5, GL3 SZ 12 is smidge too tight but some newbs in 11.5 are coo, Got the Grey Offsprings for my first pair of Saucony's in 11.5 and I'm sweating the size a little cuz I heard they were big but not the case? Any solid answer from someone would be greatly appreciated and keep me from ******** bricks!!!....i got skinny feet to if that helps give a better answer! 

I hate to ask this question because so many people do and I looked in previous posts and got mixed answers so....I am a true 12 almost 12.5, GL3 SZ 12 is smidge too tight but some newbs in 11.5 are coo, Got the Grey Offsprings for my first pair of Saucony's in 11.5 and I'm sweating the size a little cuz I heard they were big but not the case? Any solid answer from someone would be greatly appreciated and keep me from ******** bricks!!!....i got skinny feet to if that helps give a better answer! 
I have a 12 in the Grey Offsprings. Looking back now, I would have likely preferred a size 11.5 on them.

You should be good. 

The Mayo's make the shoe look sooooooooo much cleaner...not a fan at all of the BBQ, I'd say the BBQ's are a 2/10, the original "Onion" colored ones are a 7/10, and the Mayo's are a hands down 10/10...just my opinion though.

Wow white laces look great. Might have to do a lace swap before I wear them.

west coast retailers need to step up their game. all the east coast fam flourishing off these releases is making me mad jelly lmao. 

If the EB 6000's end up looking bunk gonna use that money towards finding the red LoM's. Super great deals I've been seeing for the LoM's in most fb groups now. 

west coast retailers need to step up their game. all the east coast fam flourishing off these releases is making me mad jelly lmao. 

If the EB 6000's end up looking bunk gonna use that money towards finding the red LoM's. Super great deals I've been seeing for the LoM's in most fb groups now. 
Man, at least you got retailers on the West coast. The South gets no love at all.

Damn, next week's gonna be rough...picked up the Snacks on Monday, scooped the RF Daytona's through eBay yesterday, looking to pick up the Navy OS either today or tomorrow, and copping the Anteater S&S this weekend (depending if they drop or not)...looks like I'm staying in these next few weekends.

Last edited:

Red Loms are a must!

you won't be disappointed 

Yo add me to them groups please ...looking for LOMs as well

Back
Top Bottom