Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

It was an easy release didn't even use a bot.

Pissed tried for a 9 since launch time. Kept saying sold out. Oh well. Consider a loss, I wouldn't pay reseller price on these.

Just gotta know what your doing and how to navigate the site. Gotta have multiple browsers and tabs open as-well.

Are you talking about this:

http://shop.publishbrand.com/collections/extra-butter-season/products/p1403099_black

Yeah but i got it from EB included with my shoes. Why would i want to buy it and pay an additional shipping charge from publish. I'm just reinforcing the fact that this was a very easy release. I dunno why your mad at me though a lot of people copped.

Last edited:

straight to the sig i see 
laugh.gif
Nah... copped that pair at RVC on saturday as my "FTs" Pair. Got an 11 as a security pair for my boy tonight online just in case he couldnt cop. Ive already broken out my pair and put them to the test

Last edited:
well, failed at waiting in line at LES on saturday...but made i through tonight for a 10.5.

mad that shirt has ICNY and EXTRA BUTTER on the back. float man was worth it though. 

Okay i'm not checking this thread in a while.. the NaCl levels are just too high for me. :/

That's bc like myself, the 6000 is ur fav model lol...does look better tho
nerd.gif

Threw mine on today wit black flats
lol sooooo clean cant wait
pimp.gif
,  6000s man you cant go wrong with that model

well, failed at waiting in line at LES on saturday...but made i through tonight for a 10.5.

mad that shirt has ICNY and EXTRA BUTTER on the back. float man was worth it though. 
nice glad you was able to cop. those who are in it to wear em 
nthat.gif

Yes these are the ones attached to the shoe. They come factory laced in white and the 3m's come in a little package. Pics on my IG in the sig for better illustration.

I never see the usual size images with x's I always get a dropdown list I'm blaming that for losing out

Last edited:
Hey guys - need some sizing help please ....

I bought the Saucony Space Snacks - those are the Shadow Master model and I can wear Size 10.5
Now I'm looking to buy the Saucony Burgers - those are the Shadow 5000 I believe ? How does the sizing for the Shadow 5000 compare to the Shadow Master ?

Same sizing ? Or does Shdaow 5000 run bigger or smaller ?
Thanks

No moonwalkers for me, tried but couldn't ever checkout. Oh well on to the next one

Hey guys - need some sizing help please ....

I bought the Saucony Space Snacks - those are the Shadow Master model and I can wear Size 10.5
Now I'm looking to buy the Saucony Burgers - those are the Shadow 5000 I believe ? How does the sizing for the Shadow 5000 compare to the Shadow Master ?

Same sizing ? Or does Shdaow 5000 run bigger or smaller ?
Thanks

You can definitely size down .5 on those 5000's

Thats whats up though, gotta feel like the best feeling in the world probably haha. Congrats and props to you for staying persistent.

Lol it was, when it finally went to a different screen other than out of stock I was in shock. I stayed at work about an extra hour and a half which I honestly would have given up sooner if I wasn't with one of my coworkers chillin cause she worked til 7:30.

I tried 756549 times and couldn't get my size 11....i gave up.  What is the freaking secret in getting these damn shoes?  Who would've thought trying so hard for some Sauconys that I'm now a big fan of.   DOH!  Crazy.

I guess the sneaker gods were making up for my 5hrs in line at LES. Hell the shoe gods even made sure I got my Mariah's too, hopefully they are good to me this weekend for the Jordan SBs too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom