Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

@ryan87  The white 3Ms for me. 3M fits the theme for the shoe perfectly. They look like stars. Oh and I hate you btw. No more pics of the MWs please.

I was told by my local that the Pink Devil Shadow OG will retail for $65. That is a steal and a half for those! The whole line up is so well priced compared to almost all other brands! Unfortunately New Balance is starting to go upscale with their prices.
That is awesome. The grey/blue shadow OG in that pic will be copped too. As well as all of the Jazz Os. A couple of 6ks too perhaps. Probably set me back the total price of the END Burger.

These came in yesterday to help relieve the pain of an online release with a rural Indiana Internet connection

found a pair of burgers for £250/260, but that's almost 2.5x retail... those that have them, are they worth it?

I really like my pair and quality is on point....

Would I pay 250 pounds for them? no, but I wouldn't buy any kickz for this price so....

found a pair of burgers for £250/260, but that's almost 2.5x retail... those that have them, are they worth it?
I paid about $200 over retail for my burgers but the quality on them is nuts. 

Overall I am happy that I did and can not wait to wear them. 

Keep in mind the price on them will only rise.

I would make the same decision again and get them.

I was told by my local that the Pink Devil Shadow OG will retail for $65. That is a steal and a half for those! The whole line up is so well priced compared to almost all other brands! Unfortunately New Balance is starting to go upscale with their prices.

Man $65?! I hope so. They will be copped with the quickness! anything under $100 will be copped!

yes they are worth it. I waited a day in line to pay $150 + tax for them.

sorry for asking the question that probably is answered already . how does saucony run im looking to buy the dirty martinis im a size9 thanks

Not many people like those hanons, but I like them a lot
those are fire ...

the only EB pair I had in my hands were the SN and while the quality was nice, I didn't want to wear them

same with the Burgers.. it's a shoe I'd rather look at than wear -- the materials and color blocking was A1 ... it just didn't have on-foot appeal to me ..

no info on anteaters yet?? getting a little impatient lol looking at a pair on ebay for $300 shipped but i cant justify buying it 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom