Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got these in today.

This is why I hopped on the hypewaggon during salmon toes
Different strokes for different folks.
smokin.gif

had a dream that the cavity pack dropped and i slept on it (haha pun) and missed out. i need to stop thinking about shoes for a minute.

man im so pissed. every good price i find in the LOM theyre a sz10 (my tts) but ive been told sizing down is for the best :[ 
just sold my sz 10 LoM's cause they were a size too big :frown: (TTS 10.5 here). Swear I could probably do a 9.5 or a 9. They fit HUGE imo. 

i will forever upvote any photo of soho's. for me it's a top 3 shoe of mine. the color-blocking, the choice of colors, the material and silhouette... all perfect imo.

Late to the party on these but they have to fall into my possession, without question

Good looking out man :smile:

Anyway about to drop 300 shipped for grey offsprings. Should I?

I picked them up for $120 shipped, which I thought was a steal. They are brand new DS
I picked them up for $120 shipped, which I thought was a steal. They are brand new DS
That's a heck of a deal.  Ebay?  or store?  I have a line on a pair for 140, and I think I'm going to pull the trigger.  Do you have the BAUs too?  If so, what do you think of them?  I don't think I'd pay too much for them, but if the right deal fell into my lap...who knows.

About to leave the country for a month, anybody know of any good sneaker spots in Hamburg, Venice, or Barcelona?
Check sivasdescalvos.es too not sure if it's even a phyisical store but it's in either Barca or Madrid. Not sure bout Germany, Italy got that fosace tho.

Back
Top Bottom