Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Honestly with only that pic I'd pay for the shoe right now and they can just send it whenever

I think the Snow Beach release is gonna be the crossover for Saucony. Unreal levels of hype.

Broke these out at six flags today

noticed someone posted it earlier, but does anybody have info on the Originals DXN Trainer retro release? is it slated to happen later this year?
Later this year. I has a sample pair and they were narrow as hell. Had to sell them. There's a bunch of dxn samples on ebay for cheap if your sz 9ish

I saw the packers and they're pretty dope. Suede and ripstop nylon like their tech pack. I want two pairs and the box is insane to say the least. Shouldn't be too hard to cop but who know these days. Dudes on ig saying "instacop" and haven't even seen the shoe yet lmao smh. Kills me

I saw the packers and they're pretty dope. Suede and ripstop nylon like their tech pack. I want two pairs and the box is insane to say the least. Shouldn't be too hard to cop but who know these days. Dudes on ig saying "instacop" and haven't even seen the shoe yet lmao smh. Kills me
how much yellow is on the shoe.

Not a fan of the colours as well, I'll need to see the whole shoe plus some on feet too decide. Box looks awesome though!

So far Cool concept bringing back the heritage of the back in the day polo jackets, and a very nice box but the colors aren't something I would wear..but she look good in it tho

Last edited:
Preview looked Better. Still might cop though, they lookin ok so far

Question: never had a pair of saucony's before, do they fit tts? I wear 9.5 in asics gel lyte iii/v and roughly 9.5 in nike/adidas (Sometimes 10)

found a pair for 100 shipped, is that about the best i'm gonna get?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom