Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Question: never had a pair of saucony's before, do they fit tts? I wear 9.5 in asics gel lyte iii/v and roughly 9.5 in nike/adidas (Sometimes 10)

found a pair for 100 shipped, is that about the best i'm gonna get?
Grid 9000s fit TTS. Also,  $100 was retail price for those, so it's not bad, but you can probably find a better price elsewhere. 

Question: never had a pair of saucony's before, do they fit tts? I wear 9.5 in asics gel lyte iii/v and roughly 9.5 in nike/adidas (Sometimes 10)

found a pair for 100 shipped, is that about the best i'm gonna get?
They have a bunch of Grid 9000's (though not the ones you are looking at) on sale at http://www.sportsshoes.com/products/?q=saucony+grid+9000  which is a UK site, but free shipping and 20% off if you use promo code FIT147.  I picked up a couple older colorways and they came out under $70 each.  Arrived quick too.

Oh, and as for sizing, I went down a half size from my typical Nike Air Max size and they fit perfect.

Last edited:
Today

Def not a fan of these supposed "Snow Beach" joints... there's only 2 predominantly yellow kicks worth owning (in my opinion) - the Asics "Kill Bill" Saga and the Puma "Hypebeast"/"Dim Sum" OG Blaze Of Glory.

Everything else just gets a pass...

FYI - I noticed a few comments about the DXN Trainer earlier... there returning for Fall '14. There's a few collabs/SMU in place for this silhouette that'll release before the end of the year. Specifically, around Sept & Oct.  

Please ignore the God awful PS job, almost ashamed to post this monstrosity of a photoshop but **** it. This was soley for the purpose of helping to visualize the upcoming Snow Beach collab. I wouldn't be able to sleep leaving it like this so i'll post one that doesn't look like **** soon.

Please ignore the God awful PS job, almost ashamed to post this monstrosity of a photoshop but **** it. This was soley for the purpose of helping to visualize the upcoming Snow Beach collab. I wouldn't be able to sleep leaving it like this so i'll post one that doesn't look like **** soon.

Not bad you just missed a few spots that needed some color, other than that this basically could be 90% accurate visualization of them

Last edited:
Ordered both, too. Couldn't pass up at that price. How you like the quality on 'em? Mine should be here soon...
not bad quality. one of my pairs did have excess glue from what I noticed (and a lot, cuz I normally don't notice that or pay attention like other ppl do at tiny spots). other than that no problems. only issue was the silver 12 sold out and the 13 is looking mammoth sized :lol:. even the gold 12 looks slightly big to me.

not bad quality. one of my pairs did have excess glue from what I noticed (and a lot, cuz I normally don't notice that or pay attention like other ppl do at tiny spots). other than that no problems. only issue was the silver 12 sold out and the 13 is looking mammoth sized
laugh.gif
. even the gold 12 looks slightly big to me.
LOL, word man. Hopefully mine aren't way too big (or have mega glue). Thanks for the quick feedback, repped.

LOL, word man. Hopefully mine aren't way too big (or have mega glue). Thanks for the quick feedback, repped.
np man. Both look good in person and if the cotton pack was discounted the same way I wouldvecopped all of them too

Guess there's no need for the photoshop
laugh.gif

I don't know how i feel about these yet, feel like it could've been executed better on a different model

@zaidxbirdman  LMAO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom