Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

hey guys, is it till possble to find the play cloths in grey in size 11 and 12. i have both and decided against them. 

im posting because i wanna know what to price them at competitively in order to move them. 

hey guys, is it till possble to find the play cloths in grey in size 11 and 12. i have both and decided against them. 

im posting because i wanna know what to price them at competitively in order to move them. 
You're not gonna like this...  Take a look at "sold listings" on ebay and you'll see recent auctions have closed at $60 (orange & purple) - $90 (grey) in those sizes.  Before all the restocks, a couple pairs of grey ones went for $240.  IMO, you'd be better off holding onto them if you can until inventory dries up.  A year from now they'll be going for alot more.

damnnn thats what i was hoping wouldnt happen lol o well. hopefully in time i can atleast get what i paid for them. SMH

for that type of release you gotta be number 1 or in the best spot you can be. 14 ain't cutting it.
Well congrats skully. I'm told burgers are out.

Yeah true. If it was me camping I would be first five. I'm just salty. But reality check says I shouldn't be

Well congrats skully. I'm told burgers are out.

Yeah true. If it was me camping I would be first five. I'm just salty. But reality check says I shouldn't be
my guess is they had 1 per size. Not bad stock considering stores had 1 per size and even less on RD (Some stores had more though).

my guess is they had 1 per size. Not bad stock considering stores had 1 per size and even less on RD (Some stores had more though).

Well got eaters. Doubled up, finally in my true size. No cry no cry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom