Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I plays no games so I shot down here. Im actually the only one here now.
nice. Sucks they bumped it up to $160(burgers) but I camped a day and some change at west and paid $150 plus tax which came out to a touch over $160. You stayin the whole time or leaving and coming back?

nice. Sucks they bumped it up to $160(burgers) but I camped a day and some change at west and paid $150 plus tax which came out to a touch over $160. You stayin the whole time or leaving and coming back?

Hopefully someone else shows up and we can take "shifts" lol. I don't want to leave and come back and it's a done deal. I know a lot of people have to work tomorrow but still... never know.

Hopefully someone else shows up and we can take "shifts" lol. I don't want to leave and come back and it's a done deal. I know a lot of people have to work tomorrow but still... never know.
bro if I was in las Vegas I wouldve joined you and trooped it. Burgers are :smokin and you will be impressed if you see them in person. Definitely worth the wait til 5pm.

bro if I was in las Vegas I wouldve joined you and trooped it. Burgers are :smokin and you will be impressed if you see them in person. Definitely worth the wait til 5pm.

I'll know that feeling tomorrow man. Pays to be the first in line.

Take some hits of meth or coke n you good[emoji]128517[/emoji] [emoji]128522[/emoji]

If anyone in the Vegas area would be kind enough to pick me up a size 9 in the burgers, I'll pay for your pair too!

@skullyville get them joints son!! I'm pissed but at the same time I was too lazy to hustle bruh! Props to you cuh. Lemme know if u need to me roll through for ya.

Back
Top Bottom