Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

My link is the same as the one posted. I think it's just whether or not you received the email, just be patient until you get your email. I'm sure there's enough for a restock later this year, no need to worry guys.

Odd cause the bait registration had said emails will be sent out on the 25th.  Who knows.
This is different.  According to the email I received, this is an "exclusive offer" sent out to people who have signed up for previous raffles, not the personalized raffle for this specific release.  FWIW, the link I got is for the same exact web address as posted above.

Last edited:
Lol I got an email from bait and the only thing I ever bought from them were 70s chucks on discount

Also i didn't apply for the raffle, so not sure why they gave me a link

Last edited:
^^ yes.

Per Bait..

"Those who purchased one of the previous four installments will receive a special link to purchase the CruelWorld 5 in recognition of their support. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION IN THE EMAIL TO COMPLETE PURCHASE."

Last edited:

This is different.  According to the email I received, this is an "exclusive offer" sent out to people who have signed up for previous raffles, not the personalized raffle for this specific release.  FWIW, the link I got is for the same exact web address as posted above.
That makes sense.  Also for others who signed up for the raffle make sure you have a baitme account with the same email address you signed up for the raffle with.  If not go register one.

Did you try opening a tab and signing in, then opening another tab and using the link provided?  Works for me that way, but they aren't worth $163.50 after tax, IMO.

Yeah, tried chrome and safari, and yes I'm logged in...Not a big deal. I'm sure I'll win the raffle

Straight from bait's twitter

@BaitMeCom: Past CruelWorld supporters: check your inboxes, spam/promotions folders for a link to the CW5. Be sure you are logged in to your BAITme acct

I'm logged in on chrome and safari and I can't add sizes lmao
I have tried tried and tried again.  Still getting the error.

clear your cookies then login and try again?
I cleared cookies and cache.  Went through again and now no error just when I click add to bag it loops me back to choose your size and nothing appears in my bag.  Will just wait for raffle email.

So what happened here, not enough people signed up for raffle so they emailed everyone with a link to prebuy the shoe?

^ from FB

Only a limited number of pairs will be available for this special offer on a first-come, first-serve basis; be sure to check your Spam folders or Promotions tabs for the email. This special offer is for past supporters; normal raffle winners will be notified beginning this Wednesday.

^^ Yea I saw that too but I'm just speculating that they have more than enough pairs to satisfy those raffle entries and then some. So best way to upsell is to send everyone else an "exclusive" link to prebuy them? 
nerd.gif
 I mean, works for me, I was able to cop with ease.

Can I please get a price check for hanon shop midnight runners and westnyc shadow 5000 tequila sunrise? Both size 9 Brand new with original box and extra laces.

Back
Top Bottom