Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Word!  BAIT already shipped my CW5...  
smokin.gif

Wow.. that was quick! Checked my email hoping to see the same but nothing. You've got me feeling antsy now

I got a tracking number so if they truly ship em out today or tomorrow I should have them Friday. Tomorrow my mimosas arrive and hopefully I can get my Grails on Saturday.

Those Baits are dope but they really remind me of the navy offsprings and I am currently looking at a pair

I got a tracking number so if they truly ship em out today or tomorrow I should have them Friday. Tomorrow my mimosas arrive and hopefully I can get my Grails on Saturday.
Same. I'm local so UPS or USPS comes to me within a day, so if the package actually went out, then I should have it tomorrow. That would be cool if it did since the email said they would start shipping on March 2nd.

I just copped the mint grid 9000's. First saucing' so I'm pumped! I went 0.5 size down from my new balance size and a full size down from my nike flyknit trainer size. Hopefully the 8.5 will fit.

I just copped the mint grid 9000's. First saucing' so I'm pumped! I went 0.5 size down from my new balance size and a full size down from my nike flyknit trainer size. Hopefully the 8.5 will fit.
Might be a little short on you. Hope you have very narrow feet at least.

Neon nights arrived and I had to send the green pair back because the quality was so bad. Black pair will be de-pink'd ASAP.

Hope I win this raffle! I want the shoe but really want my money to go to bait at least some of the money goes to a good cause then. I rather buy a winning raffle than pay a reseller full on

Loving the 3M effects, especially on the toe box. Gonna nickname these the "Blake P" lol.

Last edited:
Hope I win this raffle! I want the shoe but really want my money to go to bait at least some of the money goes to a good cause then. I rather buy a winning raffle than pay a reseller full on

I never understood the mentality. Regardless if you buy at retail or resale it does not change how much money ends up going to the good cause.

I'm not saying to support resellers but they way you buy your shoes makes NO difference to the cause, if you care so much about the cause just donate.

I never understood the mentality. Regardless if you buy at retail or resale it does not change how much money ends up going to the good cause.

I'm not saying to support resellers but they way you buy your shoes makes NO difference to the cause, if you care so much about the cause just donate.
There is a difference. If you buy from bait your money goes directly to the cause. If you buy from someone else your money doesn't. In the end Bait gets the same amount but there is a difference. Besides id rather not deal/support the reseller if possible. 

There is a difference. If you buy from bait your money goes directly to the cause. If you buy from someone else your money doesn't. In the end Bait gets the same amount but there is a difference. Besides id rather not deal/support the reseller if possible. 

yes there is a difference in what you pay but it makes 0 difference to the amount bait sees or sends out, so why even mention the cause the money's going to? It doesn't make a difference to the cause at all. If you buy from someone else they already gave bait the money you would have.

no matter how you slice it whether you get the shoes from bait or not has NO effect on the amount that charity would receive. And again I'm not telling you to support resellers just that like with the DB shoes the money is already predetermined, I just don't get the mentality it makes no sense, if you said you don't like paying resell that's different.

Idk I guess you just want to be apart of it directly or you know feel like your money went to something and someone who's using it the way you wanted them too. At the end of the day I just want my pair lol

i won the raffle...after buying them the other day. 

i have a 10.5 if any body want them PM me. Well figure it out. 

Back
Top Bottom