Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How many of ya'll going to go the second part of the Scoops pack? I want to but I don't know, the colorways seems fire for a pink colorway. It would be my first Saucony. I would've copped the the mint joints but I already have mint shoes so I didn't see the point.

I'm definitely in for them, even though they look really similar to my EB Space Snacks. If anything it gives me an alternative to the EBs so they'll last even longer.

Hey guys new to Saucony i picked up my first pair of GR shadows not too long ago but I was wondering where are i guess "special" pairs like these to be had from? I know the first pair in this pack the mints just released but I didn''t pay to much attention to them. Also the GR i got was only 70 what are these pricing wise? Thanks in advance guys.

Don't worry bro most these dude's first pair of Sauconys were Burgers so just ignore

Only one on foot shot because my ankles were ashy. 
tongue.gif

Thanx @mr5o4.

Anyone else get shipping info from Bodega? I only heard about one person receiving shipping info.

Definitely in for the pink ones. Those are a must cop for me at least. I've already wore the mint chocolate chips and already have gotten a few compliments on them. I love them.

Repped for answering the dude's question without flaming him for no reason.

Yeah, as he said Saucony will drop them on their site. The Mint Chips dropped a day or two earlier overseas, though, so if you're quick and don't mind paying a bit more you can try them. Retail here in the US should be $120, and they should be pretty easy to get if you're ready at 11am ET on May 15. At least, 11am is when the Mint Chips dropped. Your best best is to follow @SauconyOriginals on twitter and instagram. CopTheseKicks should have the links for them ready the day or two before they drop. The Strawberries should be an easier cop than the Mints because:

A) Mint's been a mad-popular color lately

B) Some dudes just aren't comfortable enough in their own skin to rock any pink

The Scoops pack was originally meant to be a collab pack with a boutique in NJ that went under, so Saucony decided to release them as a limited exclusive.

Most of Saucony's GRs are basic mid-level quality, though they've had some great CWs lately that have replicated previous collabs.

Every season or so they'll release a pack that's somewhat more limited but of higher-quality materials, like perf-toed suede and whatnot. They tend to run $20-30 more than the regular GRs.

Sizing can be a bit hinky on Saucony's, like the opposite of Asics runners. Some models will be true to your normal Nike size, but some you'll want to go 1/2 size smaller. I get Shadow 6ks and G9 Shadow 6s 1/2 smaller, for example.

You have any other Q's, PM me. Don't feel ostracized here because of one bad response to ya. This is actually one of my favorite threads on NT because it's (almost) always mad chill and doesn't move 5 pages an hour. Stick around, you'll like it.

And enjoy getting into Sauconys. They're phenomenal.
what boutique in jersey went under?

Went ahead and made a video on the "Mint Chocolate Chips" Can't believe I've been sleeping on Saucony for too long -_-

Went ahead and made a video on the "Mint Chocolate Chips" Can't believe I've been sleeping on Saucony for too long -_-

Been a minute since I've watched an on foot vid.. Good ish man! This shoe came just in time for summer. I passed on the grid9000 mints that dropped some time ago so I'm super stoked for these. Are those stock laces rope?

Been a minute since I've watched an on foot vid.. Good ish man! This shoe came just in time for summer. I passed on the grid9000 mints that dropped some time ago so I'm super stoked for these. Are those stock laces rope?

Thanks man, I appreciate it a lot. I was so damn eager to put these on feet. Definitely a shoe that will be worn a lot come summer time. I saw the Grid 9000 and while those were nice, once I saw official images of these I knew I had to have them. Also, I believe they are rope laces...as they very much feel like it to me.

Another win for patience (He's def not undefeated) finally scooped the mint 9000 off finishline (online) for the low. Think they only have a 10.5 left.

I'd like to know this too, anyone know?
Pretty sure this was Saucony exclusive for US even though Euro spots had em since Saucony doesn't have a base overseas like Nike and NB do. You may get lucky with a re-stock down the road like they did with the lodge pack but honestly your best bet may be too phone Saucony every few days since some people are bound to return their pair due to fit or look etc. 

Missed out on the Scoops Mint :frown: god I love that color on a shoe, hopefully an 8 pops up somewhere...

I'll be copping the strawberry for sure

Repped for answering the dude's question without flaming him for no reason.

Yeah, as he said Saucony will drop them on their site. The Mint Chips dropped a day or two earlier overseas, though, so if you're quick and don't mind paying a bit more you can try them. Retail here in the US should be $120, and they should be pretty easy to get if you're ready at 11am ET on May 15. At least, 11am is when the Mint Chips dropped. Your best best is to follow @SauconyOriginals on twitter and instagram. CopTheseKicks should have the links for them ready the day or two before they drop. The Strawberries should be an easier cop than the Mints because:

A) Mint's been a mad-popular color lately

B) Some dudes just aren't comfortable enough in their own skin to rock any pink

The Scoops pack was originally meant to be a collab pack with a boutique in NJ that went under, so Saucony decided to release them as a limited exclusive.

Most of Saucony's GRs are basic mid-level quality, though they've had some great CWs lately that have replicated previous collabs.

Every season or so they'll release a pack that's somewhat more limited but of higher-quality materials, like perf-toed suede and whatnot. They tend to run $20-30 more than the regular GRs.

Sizing can be a bit hinky on Saucony's, like the opposite of Asics runners. Some models will be true to your normal Nike size, but some you'll want to go 1/2 size smaller. I get Shadow 6ks and G9 Shadow 6s 1/2 smaller, for example.

You have any other Q's, PM me. Don't feel ostracized here because of one bad response to ya. This is actually one of my favorite threads on NT because it's (almost) always mad chill and doesn't move 5 pages an hour. Stick around, you'll like it.

And enjoy getting into Sauconys. They're phenomenal.
bro thank you sincerely. Im open to almost any brand as long as something is catching my eye. Hopefully i can hit on these as I have been really into soft pink lately. In due time if my love for Saucony grows i'll definitely be a contributing member of the community. 

@getitaway I ordered the greyish leopard pair. I'll call their shipping dept today n see whuts up. Thanx bruh

Last edited:
From Urban Industry UK:

Following the success of their last joint venture, Saucony and Bodega join forces once again for this latest limited edition release. Two colours will be available in the Saucony X Bodega Elite, which will be releasing Saturday 9th May at 8am (BST) for £99.95

Cool review, but the box looks nothing like a Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream container (0:35 of your vid).  
wink.gif
  Rather, it more closely resembles Edy's as Saucony clearly took inspiration from and fashioned the box decor after their cartons.  Behold...

Last edited:

Cool review, but the box looks nothing like a Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream container (0:35 of your vid).  
wink.gif
  Rather, it more closely resembles Edy's as Saucony clearly to inspiration from and fashioned the box decor after their cartons.  Behold...
Thanks for correcting! I might of went over that detail..oops. I do appreciate it as I now know more inspiration about the box, which definitely looks nice on shelf. Really hoping to get that next pair though.

Back
Top Bottom