Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Damn that come-up though. Think I got mine on discount a few months back, but even then they weren't $50. :smh: I see they've got the yellow

http://sneakerpolitics.com/products/saucony-originals-grid-sd-no-chill-pack-yellow

and green pair

http://sneakerpolitics.com/products/saucony-originals-grid-sd-no-chill-pack-light-green

up there as well. Not as many sizes though. Even though i'm a 10.5 i'm tempted to cop the green in the 11. Would come out to $56.99 in all. But I do still have a FNL Reward about to expire in a few days, plus the White Cement 4's or Master 12's to cop...decisions, decisions.

Last edited:
Damn that come-up though. Think I got mine on discount a few months back, but even then they weren't $50.
mean.gif
I see they've got the yellow

http://sneakerpolitics.com/products/saucony-originals-grid-sd-no-chill-pack-yellow

and green pair

http://sneakerpolitics.com/products/saucony-originals-grid-sd-no-chill-pack-light-green

up there as well. Not as many sizes though. Even though i'm a 10.5 i'm tempted to cop the green in the 11. Would come out to $56.99 in all. But I do still have a FNL Reward about to expire in a few days, plus the White Cement 4's or Master 12's to cop...decisions, decisions.
not often i see ppl on the forums from tallahassee. good to see someone local to me. you trying to cop the wc4's local? i never have the best of luck trying to pick up stuff local.

Thank God those Offspring restock didn't have a 9.5 available because it would of been an instant cop!
9.5 was visible mobile. Was it not on the desktop? I was salty I struck out because I left to do some returns on some Nikes and was in line at CVS and saw the IG post. Logged on and carted both in a 9.5 a few times but got inventory issues. I'll feel a lot better if they were never there 
happy.gif

I grabbed a 9.5 in the blue, but don't need them. Both pairs had sizes 8-13 though.

Last edited:
I grabbed a 9.5 in the blue, but don't need them. Both pairs had sizes 8-13 though.
I like the grays better. Thankfully resale prices looked pretty non-existent on eBay for these. I always forget to look for'em  when I'm on the Bay. In other news, I see you sold your Atmos Camos? I was strolling through still look at FPs and Hanons and noticed they were gone. 

I like the grays better. Thankfully resale prices looked pretty non-existent on eBay for these. I always forget to look for'em  when I'm on the Bay. In other news, I see you sold your Atmos Camos? I was strolling through still look at FPs and Hanons and noticed they were gone. 
Yea I literally just dropped those off.

Yea I literally just dropped those off.
Nice. Don't forget to remove them from your sig. Every time I think about buying them, I find something else I want to buy. I'm kinda surprised they're just kinda marinating places because it didn't seem like there were a ton of them. Oh well, I guess better for me because I can grab them at my leisure pretty much.

9.5 was visible mobile. Was it not on the desktop? I was salty I struck out because I left to do some returns on some Nikes and was in line at CVS and saw the IG post. Logged on and carted both in a 9.5 a few times but got inventory issues. I'll feel a lot better if they were never there :D

I'm gonna do my best to stay away from the sneaker game on Saturday! Jus so many dope shoes dropping.

9.5 was visible mobile. Was it not on the desktop? I was salty I struck out because I left to do some returns on some Nikes and was in line at CVS and saw the IG post. Logged on and carted both in a 9.5 a few times but got inventory issues. I'll feel a lot better if they were never there 
happy.gif
I'm gonna do my best to stay away from the sneaker game on Saturday! Jus so many dope shoes dropping.
What's releasing Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom