Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Nice. Don't forget to remove them from your sig. Every time I think about buying them, I find something else I want to buy. I'm kinda surprised they're just kinda marinating places because it didn't seem like there were a ton of them. Oh well, I guess better for me because I can grab them at my leisure pretty much.
I always forget about the sig. And yea, a lot of shoes seem to be that way recently.

Hey guys,

here's a short video review and detail pics of the Bait X Saucony Shadow 5500 Cruel World 6.

I won mine through the Bait raffle - which hasn't arrived yet - but was also able to pick up a pair for a friend in store today during the WW release.

Anyone wondering how the shoe looks in real life can have a look here. Materials are different on this with the liquid nylon and neoprene but actually pretty cool. I liked it a lot once I had it in hand! Some pics on the net made it look meh.

@WhoIsThisGuy  it's been a good week 
smokin.gif

them kush's look so sweet i just would never wear them as i have nothing that even closely matches them.

I always thought the Martinis were nice but at the same time couldn't bring myself to cop. No matter how cheap.

May be unrealistic, but I'm hoping they'll throw a gem on there eventually. Like Soho (doubtful), Hanon GL3 (also doubtful). But, who knows. Didn't think they'd have both Offspring pairs.

Back
Top Bottom