Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

What info are bringing to the table??

Its not my fault Saucony didnt let them release last november

I'm not saying it's you but other guys in this thread and ppl said on IG they would be dropping at the end of the month in February. Not saying it's their fault either, but who knows when they will really drop. Jus gotta keep waiting I guess. Not throwing shade or anything of that sort either

Also, did anyone cop the Lettermens?

That was fast....oh well looks like moonwalkers or kushwackers today instead haha i hope there is a wider release at spots like Sneaker Politics soon!

I copped a 10.5 when they went live at about 8:45.
Sizes 10, 11.5, 12, and 13 are gone now.

Does Saucony only release 15 pairs online or something???? You can't tell me they sold 1000 pairs that quickly. And only 21 pairs on ebay so far, all $200+... ridiculous.

mean.gif

Weren't the Dirty Snows "limited to 1000 pairs," too?  They popped up all over the place after they sold out instantly on Saucony's site, right?

I'm not saying it's you but other guys in this thread and ppl said on IG they would be dropping at the end of the month in February. Not saying it's their fault either, but who knows when they will really drop. Jus gotta keep waiting I guess. Not throwing shade or anything of that sort either

Also, did anyone cop the Lettermens?

Well at the end of the month, let me know

Yea pretty much and I don't even believe they sold out at all. Iono how limited they were tho.
Yeah, I'm not so sure they sold out either. I even called to have them to check real time inventory, but the rep said they did sell out quickly. If it really was sold out, it's definitely resellers.

Hopefully like the Dirty Snows, these show up in plenty of other places.

Dang I thought everyone was good I copped like 30 mins after release I seen all sizes and I was contemplating

Yeah, I'm not so sure they sold out either. I even called to have them to check real time inventory, but the rep said they did sell out quickly. If it really was sold out, it's definitely resellers.

Hopefully like the Dirty Snows, these show up in plenty of other places.
I called and tried to get a US12 and they were OOS and stated they were unsure about restock and the lady claimed this was Saucony.com only release....not sure I believe her, but that is what she said.

Back
Top Bottom