Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yeah, official release was today I think, even though they had them up already yesterday. My size didn't sell at all until today. I was really thinking hard about getting it but in the end decided against it. It is one oft nicest Grids, but there's a lot of other stuff coming out that I would prefer, e.g. the West NYC Sweetwaters that I clearly prefer. Sucks having to make priorities :wink:

does anyone have any ideal where i can find a 11 11.5 or 12 in the shoe gallery locals only for retail?

yes finally WESTNYC 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Should I grab DS grey Offsprings for $150? I haven't been into Saucony much in the past year or so but that's one pair I really have been wanting for a while now. Only thing is they're .5 up from my normal 6000 size, but I just don't come across them in my size often. 

Should I grab DS grey Offsprings for $150? I haven't been into Saucony much in the past year or so but that's one pair I really have been wanting for a while now. Only thing is they're .5 up from my normal 6000 size, but I just don't come across them in my size often. 

I think a lil room in the toebox wouldn't hurt but that's my opinion. I would do it tho!

half sz up is too big imo, but u could get away with half size down.

Heads up - END appears to have restocked White Noise, Red Noise, Barneys, Bodega 5000 Reissues, Motocross, Penfields, Bodega Pattern G9s, and the two SP pairs (Cannon & Jackson).

http://www.endclothing.com/us/brands/saucony

Good size runs popping up on all of them from what I saw...
Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on this. Copped the last Pattern Recognition in my size that I've been wanting for a long, long time. 

Looks like Alife is finally releasing their collab this month...I think these were suppose to drop years ago tho.

Back
Top Bottom