Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Copped myself a pair of the size 8 Pumpkin Spice cause they are lit. Can't wait to get them in since the quality looks amazing, especially on the leather lining. Will definitely write up my impressions as soon as I get them in.
smokin.gif

Yeah I copped too. No risk as there is free shipping and returns. I've had my eye on thee since they were first announced. Now what to sell. 1 in 2 out is my new battle cry...lol

These will actually be my first Sauconys since none really caught my eye like this before the Pumpkin Spice. Looks like they are pretty much completely sold out now too. That was quick but not surprising since they were limited to only 1000 pairs made in total. Hopefully everyone here was able to cop a pair that wanted to.

I just tried on the only pair of GRID SD'd I own. I bought them in a size 11. Now for reference I wear a 10.5 in the shadow 6000 and most Sauconys and a 10.5 in most NB's (998,997,1400). I found that the Grid SD in size 11 was perfect in fact I would be worried going down to a 10.5. Has anybody found this to be the case with the GRID SD that it fits perhaps a little small?

Yep. I found I had to go .5 up from my original & 5k size

Ended up canceling my Pumpkin Spice order after seeing the few in hand/on feet videos posted on YouTube. They look MUCH more red than orange in the videos than what Saucony's product images on their IG portrayed. Too bad since they could have been fire if they were more of a golden orange spice color like actual pumpkins instead of a darker red orange.
mean.gif

I was gonna cop but ended up not pulling the trigger.
I don't know, after seeing the on feet pics I just wasn't really feeling them anymore

Yeah, I almost grabbed them too but I live in San Antonio and would only be able to wear them for like 3 months because it's so damn hot and they would look like hell with shorts.

Surprised saucony would get sold out in hours. Thought it'll sit at least afew days. The adv for pumpkin removed from Saucony.com

Surprised saucony would get sold out in hours. Thought it'll sit at least afew days. The adv for pumpkin removed from Saucony.com
They do this with every single one of their limited releases, only for pairs to show up all over the place a few weeks to a couple months later. I've never seen them let limited pairs sit on their site for more than about 10 hrs before they miraculously go from a FSR to "Sold Out" or completely off their page. Happened with the Dirty Snows, happened with the Lodge pack, happened with the Scoops pack, happened with the Black Raz and Mint Greens, even, and they were GRs.

What they do is really obnoxious.

They do this with every single one of their limited releases, only for pairs to show up all over the place a few weeks to a couple months later. I've never seen them let limited pairs sit on their site for more than about 10 hrs before they miraculously go from a FSR to "Sold Out" or completely off their page. Happened with the Dirty Snows, happened with the Lodge pack, happened with the Scoops pack, happened with the Black Raz and Mint Greens, even, and they were GRs.

What they do is really obnoxious.

Totally agree with this. They had a FSR at 3pm then at 3:30 it said sold out. I call BS on that.

Received Cancellation email for pumpkin
Wow, that really is crazy. I actually intentionally cancelled my order a few hours after placing since I changed my mind and haven't even received a cancellation email yet. Sorry that happened man.

Ended up canceling my Pumpkin Spice order after seeing the few in hand/on feet videos posted on YouTube. They look MUCH more red than orange in the videos than what Saucony's product images on their IG portrayed. Too bad since they could have been fire if they were more of a golden orange spice color like actual pumpkins instead of a darker red orange.
mean.gif
ummmm, they are a golden orange color.

dont know what you are seeing or watching, but i had these in hand the day of release, they are a orangey/yellow leather, brown and cream suede.  

i guess if you want to talk yourself out of buying these you did just that, but i assure you the colors are not redish in the least.

Last edited:
Also, heads up for anyone that bought or is thinking of buying the PSL's...

go .5 up and if you are wide foot, go up 1 full size.  

I am always a US10/EU44 in Sauc's....these I had to take a 10.5, and could have actually went to an 11.  A buddy of mine who is 10.5/11 had to get an 11.5.

The leather lining is extremely plush and goes down the whole tongue. 

Pumpkin releasing soon at END and hanon. End - $159,Hanon - GBP129.

Neh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom