Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really didn't think the Pumpkin Spice's would sell out like that. Must've been more limited than I thought, because I can barely find any pairs on ebay. And none of them are in my size. :smh:

Really didn't think the Pumpkin Spice's would sell out like that. Must've been more limited than I thought, because I can barely find any pairs on ebay. And none of them are in my size. :smh:

End and hanon dropping. And several other online store. But the price is much higher than sauconyDC

Really didn't think the Pumpkin Spice's would sell out like that. Must've been more limited than I thought, because I can barely find any pairs on ebay. And none of them are in my size.
mean.gif
I read somewhere, and of course cant find it now, they only made 1000 pairs.

How do they fit? Unsure if I should go for 11.5 or 12. I wear 12 in nikes and 11-11.5 in Adidas nmd pk

I missed last week too, but be patient - in addition to the Euro drop tonight, a few US retailers are dropping them tomorrow.

How do they fit? Unsure if I should go for 11.5 or 12. I wear 12 in nikes and 11-11.5 in Adidas nmd pk
if you are asking about the "PSL's" then i would go .5 up from TTS.  

its a mix of TTS and up .5 right now.  I could have went a whole size up, lucky i was able to try them on in store.

if you are asking about the "PSL's" then i would go .5 up from TTS.  

its a mix of TTS and up .5 right now.  I could have went a whole size up, lucky i was able to try them on in store.
thanks will go with 12 then which is 46,5 since i have wider feet

Extra Butter, Premier Skate, Sneaker Politics
Thanks, Repped. I missed out on Saucony.com. I'm from Canada and couldn't buy from Saucony.com, I couldn't even use the US address I had. I know two retailers from Canada that may be releasing tomorrow as well so hopefully I can get a pair.

Thanks, Repped. I missed out on Saucony.com. I'm from Canada and couldn't buy from Saucony.com, I couldn't even use the US address I had. I know two retailers from Canada that may be releasing tomorrow as well so hopefully I can get a pair.
thats unreal they wont ship to freakin canada.  not like it costs that much more...

good luck brother, these are worth the wait, especially because of the price

Last edited:

thats unreal they wont ship to freakin canada.  not like it costs that much more...

good luck brother, these are worth the wait, especially because of the price
I'm guessing they block buying by a person's IP address. Not sure. Even Nike.com let me use a US address when I made a pair of NikeIDs. At least I know who will be selling them tomorrow so that helps a lot.

I refuse to believe that these are super limited.
I dunno why... in all honesty, this is a 200 or 200+ made shoe considering the materials and attention to detail. If you pay 250-300 guess you have to look at it that its really 50ish above what these really should have cost.

still sucks tho for sure

Only had 11 and down when I checked earlier so I passed. Sneakers are fire but don't wanna spend money right now :lol:

Honestly, I wouldn't be bummed if you missed out on these at all. I too thought they looked dope from the promo pics, but I just saw them in person and they are underwhelming in hand (at least to me). I was expecting top notch quality through and through being as they are Select and the leather was alright at best, but not really buttery like I was expecting. The worst part though is the major quality control issues. My bro's pair had two huge sticky globs of glue stains right on the suede toebox that was really noticeable. I also noticed little inconsistencies with the craftsmanship of the shoe in hand like red marks on the latte art logo on the tongue, frayed edges, etc.

Last edited:
Honestly, I wouldn't be bummed if you missed out on these at all. I too thought they looked dope from the promo pics, but I just saw them in person and they are underwhelming in hand (at least to me). I was expecting top notch quality through and through being as they are Select and the leather was alright at best, but not really buttery like I was expecting. The worst part though is the major quality control issues. My bro's pair had two huge sticky globs of glue stains right on the suede toebox that was really noticeable. I also noticed little inconsistencies with the craftsmanship of the shoe in hand like red marks on the latte art logo on the tongue, frayed edges, etc.

I too was hyped to get this. Been waiting for a dope nice pair of sauc since my chill pack. Got denied buying from sauc when they email me that its oos after order confirmation.
Next, NTer who got it or saw it physically gave bad review for it. Decided to give it a miss and wait for other release.

Back
Top Bottom