Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really like these, just as nice as the bacon and egg joints.

Got one of the Ross Footpatrol Soho's off ebay for 295... They dont look that bad at all just two small glue stains. I dont have them in hand yet but I am happy so far, I have come close to spending almost double on em in the past.
Same here, got a pair for 275. Ain't mad cuz I actually sold my pair I had from the original release for like 7 and change a few months after the regular release, I didn't even get that special foot patrol box.
Basically got over 50% off for giving up a box :lol:

My local Marshall's just got these Jazz O Premiums in for $40 each. Only a couple of the cream/red, but a metric butt-load of the olives. They're both quite nice, and if/when they still have the olives in my size next week I'll grab a pair.

First Post in Here!

just got one of the Ross pairs in (still blows my mind that ppl got these for $25) after winning them from the bay for $270 luckily i had a $15 off coupon so they came out to $255 shipped :smoking which i was totally happy with, but it got better when my boy offered to pay for them in exchange for the Space Jam 11s that dropped at the end of last year 8) Was a no brainer trade to me since those 11s were really uncomfortable when i attempted a first wear. I couldn't even leave the house before my feet hurt so good riddance lol im sure most of you guys will agree with my decision on the deal

Finally!! low key the first Saucony shoe i ever wanted, but would never pay the prices they go for

GRAIL! I don't care about hype, limited numbers, the collaborator it self (even tho i like FP) this shoe just straight up looks DOPE

ALP - i like how you took them straight to the feet :nthat:

and shout out to y'all who really wanted them and were finally able to get them, it feels good man! I'm hyped! lol

Last edited:
Just got these gems in for a steal a couple of weeks ago too :smokin

Offspring killed these, Shadow 6000s are my favorite model from Saucony and these were one of the top spots on the wanted list

can't wait to see what all the Youtubers came up with from there trip and collab with Saucony from a year or so back

Last edited:
Just got these gems in for a steal a couple of weeks ago too
smokin.gif

Offspring killed these, Shadow 6000s are my favorite model from Saucony and these were one of the top spots on the wanted list

can't wait to see what all the Youtubers came up with from there trip and collab with Saucony from a year or so back
Those are next on my list. I have the Greys, but the Blues are like 10x nicer...

So the Bacon and Eggs were either more limited than I thought they'd be or more hyped than I thought they'd be. Maybe both, because I can't find them anywhere now :lol:

Nice to pop into an outlet and spot these for $29 (Australian), and they only have my size left. It's fate I tell you! (Well, that's what I told my wife who wondered why I needed more shoes... but you can't look an early Easter miracle in the mouth!).

Back
Top Bottom