Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Oh...Just miss 6000 'BERMUDA'...
mean.gif
it's seems $50...Still anywhere can find it cheaper?

I think the term re-seller is being lost in translation and has a negative meaning associated with it…break down what any one who sells anything for a living does regardless of how much effort is put in, they get a product, mark it up and re-sell it at profit. Retail stores get a product ,mark it up and re-sell it. Drug dealers get a product, mark it up and re-sell it. How are they not re-sellers? I am aware that what we purchase at the price we purchase it at keeps stores open, employees employed  and keeps people from being a drain on society but couldn't you make the same argument for a single re-seller who does it to support himself or his family or just to put a little extra coin in the pocket because they have a ****** no paying job? I would argue your already buying a product at an unfair price when you buy it at retail..your already paying double the cost of the actual product/shoe so it's 100% mark-up which seems like a lot. Re-seller's want the shoe just as bad you or I they just want it for different reasons.
You argument is flawed. Shops are not just simply buying the product and reselling it at a higher price without adding anything. They are  providing you with a service that you as a consumer have determined you can not satisfy on your own. You could not buy the shoes straight from the factory or brand. You have to go through a distributor (shop) to get them. 

Kushwhackers just came in! In a ****** bag no less.

Sizing on this is true guys so for those copping this weekend, don't size down.

@kickedfaced  I appreciate your point of view and can't knock anyone for trying to earn money, but resellers will always be seen in a negative way especially on a forum / community where people try and help each other out with obtaining shoes at retail / oops. 

@trappedintime's comparison to parasites is pretty accurate, the shops do the hard work in running the businesses and providing a service and resellers feed off of that with minimal effort.

Anyway's here are some more UK / Europe spots getting kushwhackers...

http://www.thedropdate.com/releases/sneaker-freaker-x-saucony-grid-sd-kushwhacker

Ughhhhhh just realized all three spots near me with the Kushwackers are also getting the Yeezys and/or SBBs this weekend. All the resellers are gonna eat up the Kushwackers just cuz they're there :smh:

Quantify your sizing comment please. Do you have other Saucony kicks to compare? How about compared to other popular runners like Nike Air Max or Asics GL3/5?

These are 0.5 down for me.  I go true in Asics GLV and Flyknit Racers for comparison and 0.5 down in New balance 998s and in my Bait x Saucony Shadow Originals CW3.

Last edited:

These are 0.5 down for me.  I go true in Asics GLV and Flyknit Racers for comparison and 0.5 down in New balance 998s and in my Bait x Saucony Shadow Originals CW3.
Seems like .5 down or tts will work depending on foot shape and preference based on the past 8 pages of sizing talk.

Quick question guys, i wear a 10 in GL3 and typically a 9 in nike/jordans what size you guys recommend for Grid 9000? I do have the strange fruit shadow 5000, and they're a size 9. I want to order the Mint/black pair that came out a few months ago and unsure which size to get. Thanks in advance

Quick question guys, i wear a 10 in GL3 and typically a 9 in nike/jordans what size you guys recommend for Grid 9000? I do have the strange fruit shadow 5000, and they're a size 9. I want to order the Mint/black pair that came out a few months ago and unsure which size to get. Thanks in advance
Id go with a 9

seen shops that are selling them for $140.
I just saw that $140!!!!??? Seriously? I could have had the chance to save $52? Sneaker Freaker release was BS acting like it would be the only chance to grab them. Marking the price up slightly, and using an expensive express shipping when it took them over a week to even send out the shoes anyway.

I just saw that $140!!!!??? Seriously? I could have had the chance to save $52? Sneaker Freaker release was BS acting like it would be the only chance to grab them. Marking the price up slightly, and using an expensive express shipping when it took them over a week to even send out the shoes anyway.

It's still cheaper than resale market.

whether they leave it for you really depends on how well you know your local dhl chap.  Mine use to leave it for me, but new guy started and now I have to sign for them.  you're asking like you want to pull a 'not received' claim or sthn lol

whether they leave it for you really depends on how well you know your local dhl chap.  Mine use to leave it for me, but new guy started and now I have to sign for them.  you're asking like you want to pull a 'not received' claim or sthn lol
Nah just wanted to know if I need to be home tomorrow to sign or not lol. I rarely have packages delievered by DHL.

Last edited:

A lot of shops that have the 140 tag are saying available in store only. 

living in Phoenix it's gonna be impossible to get Sneaker Freaker. No shops get anything here. glad I was able to get on their site

Back
Top Bottom