Official SCREAM 4...Movie Thread: IN THEATERS TODAY!!!

Movie was
pimp.gif
I wasn't expecting the ending I liked it

Originally Posted by doyung9

I am a big Scream fan (Favorite horror series) and I thought it was done really well. Had no idea who the killer was throughout the entire movie.

I heard they had signed Neve and the Arquette's on to do 2 more, any truth to that?
They said if 4 did well they would do a 5 and 6 to complete another trilogy

Originally Posted by doyung9

I am a big Scream fan (Favorite horror series) and I thought it was done really well. Had no idea who the killer was throughout the entire movie.

I heard they had signed Neve and the Arquette's on to do 2 more, any truth to that?
They said if 4 did well they would do a 5 and 6 to complete another trilogy

I thought it was a good flick..a lot of twists and turns throughout the movie..

I don't see where they will go with the Scream series if they continue with it for 5 and 6 if Scream 4 does well..

I thought it was a good flick..a lot of twists and turns throughout the movie..

I don't see where they will go with the Scream series if they continue with it for 5 and 6 if Scream 4 does well..

Wow, So Im hoping that guys spolier up there isnt true, because that certainly wasnt enough space down for a spoiler Alert Lol, but
mad.gif
if True

Wow, So Im hoping that guys spolier up there isnt true, because that certainly wasnt enough space down for a spoiler Alert Lol, but
mad.gif
if True

Originally Posted by budap06

mad.gif
if True
what did he write?  put it in a spoiler and i'll tell you if it's true 

Originally Posted by budap06

mad.gif
if True
what did he write?  put it in a spoiler and i'll tell you if it's true 

Movie was ballz. Same ol' %%$ over and over. I knew the lil white girl was in on it. Sidney never dies.. blah blah blah. I need that 22.00 back.

Movie was ballz. Same ol' %%$ over and over. I knew the lil white girl was in on it. Sidney never dies.. blah blah blah. I need that 22.00 back.

Wes craven should have never let this release...

Girl running herself into the picture and jumping into a table? SMH

Wes craven should have never let this release...

Girl running herself into the picture and jumping into a table? SMH

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I enjoyed it. It had a very nostalgic vibe to it. I've probably seen Scream 1, 2, and 3 at least 5 times each when I was younger, so it was cool to go out and see this. It still had all the ironic jabs about horror flicks just like the previous 3. Without spoling, I thought the ending was very common to the previous Scream flicks and I was a little suprised at the end. It doesn't have that same scare that other horror flicks had, but Scream seemed to be never about that... it had a nice combo of comedy, thrills, and creativity that kept the Scream tradition going on.

This.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I enjoyed it. It had a very nostalgic vibe to it. I've probably seen Scream 1, 2, and 3 at least 5 times each when I was younger, so it was cool to go out and see this. It still had all the ironic jabs about horror flicks just like the previous 3. Without spoling, I thought the ending was very common to the previous Scream flicks and I was a little suprised at the end. It doesn't have that same scare that other horror flicks had, but Scream seemed to be never about that... it had a nice combo of comedy, thrills, and creativity that kept the Scream tradition going on.

This.

I Thought The Movie Was Great. I Wasn't Expecting Much But It Really Suprised Me How Good It Was

I Thought The Movie Was Great. I Wasn't Expecting Much But It Really Suprised Me How Good It Was

I enjoyed it. IMO the Scream series was the last of the good traditional style horror movies, (maybe I know what you did last summer also)
as mentioned in the movie all that disgusting torture crap is wack.

I enjoyed it. IMO the Scream series was the last of the good traditional style horror movies, (maybe I know what you did last summer also)
as mentioned in the movie all that disgusting torture crap is wack.

Back
Top Bottom