Official SCREAM 4...Movie Thread: IN THEATERS TODAY!!!

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

movie was trash, imo.
it was alright

the beginning was super wack 

the jabs at saw was hilarious though

but the series has ran its course also

really predictable 

Emma Roberts 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

already knew jealousy would play a part

Anthony Anderson 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

movie was trash, imo.
it was alright

the beginning was super wack 

the jabs at saw was hilarious though

but the series has ran its course also

really predictable 

Emma Roberts 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

already knew jealousy would play a part

Anthony Anderson 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't even realize. Hayden P stole the whole movie. There's not a scene she's in that she doesn't jack. Heroes put me and everyone onto her, and then made me really not give a damn down the stretch, but this got her back on my map.
smokin.gif

I get the people who didn't like it, expecting them to push the horror or not really feeling the dialogue, but I loved the first two. This was my favorite horror movie since Let Me In and Drag Me To Hell.

I didn't even realize. Hayden P stole the whole movie. There's not a scene she's in that she doesn't jack. Heroes put me and everyone onto her, and then made me really not give a damn down the stretch, but this got her back on my map.
smokin.gif

I get the people who didn't like it, expecting them to push the horror or not really feeling the dialogue, but I loved the first two. This was my favorite horror movie since Let Me In and Drag Me To Hell.

^ Hayden was very good.

This movie sucked compared to the previous movies, imo.

I was thinking it is because maybe people in this movie didn't fit well with some of their characters. Back when the first Scream came out it seemed like they casted perfect people for each role. (Skeet Ulrich, Matthew Lilard, Jaime Kennedy) Maybe I'm expecting too much
tired.gif

Oh and I never knew Scream was supposed to be a comedy.
grin.gif

^ Hayden was very good.

I was thinking it is because maybe people in this movie didn't fit well with some of their characters. Back when the first Scream came out it seemed like they casted perfect people for each role. (Skeet Ulrich, Matthew Lilard, Jaime Kennedy) Maybe I'm expecting too much
tired.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

^ Hayden was very good.

tired.gif

grin.gif

THIS!!!! They were reaching for laughs so hard it wasn't even funny most of the time....

Originally Posted by OneForceAir

^ Hayden was very good.

tired.gif

grin.gif

THIS!!!! They were reaching for laughs so hard it wasn't even funny most of the time....

the dialogue and the characters from the trailer look super corny / cheesey.
it seems like they were trying to be too smart and self-aware with the story.

Movie was
pimp.gif
IMO.. Usually sequels get wack after a while but this def did its job

Spoiler [+]
What was good with deweys aim?
laugh.gif
When he shot at the killer when they were at the stabathon that $$*# was way off
laugh.gif

Just like someone else already said I thought it was the lady cop.
Hayden
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I never saw a Scream movie ever. Is it supposed to be like Scary Movie but darker and more realistic?

Scary Movie kinda murdered Scream when it came out, because all they did was remake the movie add a few punchlines and exaggerate just a little here and there. 
Scream is a spoof the way Shaun of the Dead is a spoof. Scary Movie was a spoof the way Airplane was.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I never saw a Scream movie ever. Is it supposed to be like Scary Movie but darker and more realistic?

Scary Movie kinda murdered Scream when it came out, because all they did was remake the movie add a few punchlines and exaggerate just a little here and there. 
Scream is a spoof the way Shaun of the Dead is a spoof. Scary Movie was a spoof the way Airplane was.

what the hell are you taking about? there is no correlation whatsoever 

...............................................................Scream 3 came out and wasn't much good. Then Scary Movie came out a couple months later and put Scream to sleep.

You don't remember that year and you haven't seen the first Scary Movie in years.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by MrONegative

what the hell are you taking about? there is no correlation whatsoever 

i get what he's saying though, Scream played up all the stereotypes of original horror movies, but was still a horror movie itself
whereas Scary movie was just a spoof of horror movies, but was a comedy...

Scary Movie really did a number on Scream
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Still enjoyable to watch though... You just have to get past it. The story lines & plot are always there in Scream movies...

Still need to see 4 though...

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Movie was ballz. Same ol' %%$ over and over. I knew the lil white girl was in on it. Sidney never dies.. blah blah blah. I need that 22.00 back.

lol great wise wizard scene in Your Highness > Scream 4

I loved it, thought it was the best one of them all.

I know everyone has a different take, but how can people hate this when we got that trash in 3?

Check out my full review here - http://bit.ly/ee4UaY

Scary Movie is a spoof comedy of horror movies, but focused heavily on Scream. Whereas Scream was intended to be a self-aware horror movie which used humor at times and had a very tongue-in-cheek approach, while still being suspenseful.

Back
Top Bottom