Official SCREAM 4...Movie Thread: IN THEATERS TODAY!!!

some real haters in here

Wes Craven himself said he would never do another Scream unless the script was great, not like he is hurting for money

some real haters in here

Wes Craven himself said he would never do another Scream unless the script was great, not like he is hurting for money

Originally Posted by StillIn729

some real haters in here

He's also doing My Soul To Take which is going to be God awful.  I don't know what's his reasoning behind doing that.  I was actually looking forward to his comeback.

Scream 2 was eh, 3 was terrible, 4 is gonna be worse.

some real haters in here

He's also doing My Soul To Take which is going to be God awful.  I don't know what's his reasoning behind doing that.  I was actually looking forward to his comeback.

I first watched Scream 1 on VHS. One of the previews in that VHS was for Scream 2. Within 20 minutes, I knew who the killer was.

I first watched Scream 1 on VHS. One of the previews in that VHS was for Scream 2. Within 20 minutes, I knew who the killer was.

Originally Posted by Proshares

some real haters in here

you've seen it Scream4? do you have any idea what it is even about?  no one does 
if Lil Wayne or Kanye was making a cameo...lord only knows this would be Oscar worthy 

Originally Posted by Proshares

some real haters in here

you've seen it Scream4? do you have any idea what it is even about?  no one does 
if Lil Wayne or Kanye was making a cameo...lord only knows this would be Oscar worthy 

Originally Posted by Manglor

Scream 2 was really good too, 3rd was a letdown but the original writers are back and so is Wes Craven

I expect a great return for the franchise

I can't think of a movie series that started good then turned to crap then got better again...

Batman

Originally Posted by Manglor

Scream 2 was really good too, 3rd was a letdown but the original writers are back and so is Wes Craven

I expect a great return for the franchise

I can't think of a movie series that started good then turned to crap then got better again...

Batman

2 was the best. 3 was just awful and ruined the franchise. I'll watch this one though.

2 was the best. 3 was just awful and ruined the franchise. I'll watch this one though.

I'm actually excited for this. I loved the whole Scream series.

I remember renting the first one on VHS back in the day
pimp.gif

I'm actually excited for this. I loved the whole Scream series.

I remember renting the first one on VHS back in the day
pimp.gif

The first two Scream movies are fantastic slasher flicks. I think with Wes fully committed the 4th will be good.

The first two Scream movies are fantastic slasher flicks. I think with Wes fully committed the 4th will be good.

Didnt they eventually show the killer in the last one? Then this is nothing other than another money grab that no one can take seriously unless proven otherwise. Scream series overall was decent in its day but as others have said there are far better "horror" films than this and certainly not something i would be on pins and needles waiting to see. But thats just me.

If im wrong about showing the killer (or ending the storyline) then my bad on that....that's how long it's been wow.

Didnt they eventually show the killer in the last one? Then this is nothing other than another money grab that no one can take seriously unless proven otherwise. Scream series overall was decent in its day but as others have said there are far better "horror" films than this and certainly not something i would be on pins and needles waiting to see. But thats just me.

If im wrong about showing the killer (or ending the storyline) then my bad on that....that's how long it's been wow.

Back
Top Bottom