OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

whatup NT fam, been ghost for a little while, but stopped in to factory store today, what the heck is up with Nike's new whack return policy without a receipt?

Basically, forced me to buy something in the store today as they said they don't issue store credit anymore

That's the new policy. Reduces returns without a receipt and someone mentioned the best point, it keeps the money in that store.

whatup NT fam, been ghost for a little while, but stopped in to factory store today, what the heck is up with Nike's new whack return policy without a receipt?

Basically, forced me to buy something in the store today as they said they don't issue store credit anymore

Yeah I returned some stuff without a receipt. They issued me a "merchandise return credit" card. Basically an in store only card

Anyone have any luck with phone order in South Chicago? Just called and was told they don't do phone orders over $200...
That's been the standard at their factory stores for a couple of years. Some stores will make an exception tho. 

Seattle premium has the bred kos for 70 $ and flyknit magistas in red and black for 75 $

Wish the richmond bc outlet prospered like that

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but is there any rhyme or reason to clearance stores' "additional %" off days. I mean, for the most part you can count on holiday weekends, but I've seen them do 30% off shoes from Wednesday/Thursday;then that Friday through the weekend do 20% off the whole store. Some weekends I've even seen 30% off everything in the store but footwear, this previous weekend it was 30% only footwear. Just trying to figure out if there's a pattern or something to help me go by. I check out this forum and call the store every week, but any additional insight would help.

I hope this isn't a dumb question, but is there any rhyme or reason to clearance stores' "additional %" off days. I mean, for the most part you can count on holiday weekends, but I've seen them do 30% off shoes from Wednesday/Thursday;then that Friday through the weekend do 20% off the whole store. Some weekends I've even seen 30% off everything in the store but footwear, this previous weekend it was 30% only footwear. Just trying to figure out if there's a pattern or something to help me go by. I check out this forum and call the store every week, but any additional insight would help.

I can't find a pattern to clearance store sales. And with that in mind, Nike SL is running 30% off footwear until close of Thurs

Last edited:
I can't find a pattern to clearance store sales. And with that in mind, Nike SL is running 30% off footwear until close of Thurs
I was there at opening and there was no discounts on footwear. Good stuff today also. n/a 5s, 10 nyc, 12 nylons, 14 oxidized. Resellers scooped those up real quick. No extra discounts tho.

Last edited:
Orlando I Drive clearance had a few pairs of Chicago 1 OG this morning. 

Left as of 7pm. 11 Lows Crocs sizes 9.5 -11 , 6 low ghost green 8.5-11 , some 2's and flyknit air force 1 cookies and cream for men $99

I was there at opening and there was no discounts on footwear. Good stuff today also. n/a 5s, 10 nyc, 12 nylons, 14 oxidized. Resellers scooped those up real quick. No extra discounts tho.

I read online about the sale at clearance stores. Guess Nike SL isn't running the same sale as the Viejas store. My bad on that one

Last edited:

Locust Grove, Ga 

Phone: (770) 914-6877

Letterman 1s $99

WHT Cement 1s $84.99

Playoff 20s $179.99

17+ Chicago (didn't look at price)

2 Low UNC  (didn't look at price)

Tiffany AJ 1 Low $79.99

Bred KO 1  (didn't look at price)

Shadow KO 1  (didn't look at price)

Visited 2 Marshal's store yesterday here in Miami and they both had Retro 1 Lasers in GS sizes.

$49.99

Last edited:
Does SL still have the "good shoes" at the register or all at the racks now?

I asked a employee one day I seen him putting those additional labels on the box and he basically said " the manager tells them when to do it" lol. 

I assume its because of too much inventory and they need to clear some space in the back. 

NFC seem to be constantly exchanging inventory whereas NFS you can see the same shoes on the rack for months. 

Back
Top Bottom