OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

as anyone used their leave your legacy coupon more then once? ive used mine once and was wondering if i should try it again

lacelocked.com did a pretty nice price drop on some stuff including dmp1, dmp7, atlantic penny 2s...

Will we ever see LV's at Marshall's/Nordstrom Rack's?
nerd.gif

anyone know how much shipping is from lacelocked... i just want 1 item so i dont qualify for free shipping
laugh.gif

My Nordstrom Rack had the Royal Foamposite boots in sz 12 - $49.90.

Can anyone help me out with the Black Jordan 2009's in a size 10?

I found these over the past week at the Nordstrom, Marshalls, and Ross near Arden and some others at Nordstrom and Marshall in Roseville...the Folsom outletsdidn't really have anything worth viewing IMO, just a pair of nike air max 1 x air max 360 hybrids in like the futura dunk CW...

2photo.jpg
2photo3.jpg

3photo1.jpg
3photo2.jpg

3photo3.jpg
3photo4.jpg

4photo1.jpg
4photo2.jpg

4photo3.jpg
4photo5.jpg

5photo1.jpg
5photo2.jpg

5photo3.jpg
6photo4.jpg

2photo1.jpg
5photo4.jpg

6photo1.jpg
6photo3.jpg

Nordstrom Rack at Howard Hughes Center didn't have much...One sz 13 Foamposite boots (Blue) and a gang of pink and brown checkered vans slip ons..

bo-knows.jpg

NTNY has in a Bo Knows tee. Same layout as this one (except shirt is WHITE & "knows" is BLACK. Nice match for the SC Trainers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

NTNY has in a Bo Knows tee. Same layout as this one (except shirt is WHITE & "knows" is BLACK. Nice match for the SC Trainers.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Hope they come with a blue one like the one I had in elementary school. beensearching for it for years.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Will we ever see LV's at Marshall's/Nordstrom Rack's?
nerd.gif

already happened marshalls back in march had 2 pair of sunglasses (109.99) and 1 wallet (99.99) and 1 womens wallet (129.99) this was the marshalls in powellohio. they kept them behind the checkout area (powell ohio) is were a lot of vp and ceos and a few famous people live.

Originally Posted by hon****booi

I found these over the past week at the Nordstrom, Marshalls, and Ross near Arden and some others at Nordstrom and Marshall in Roseville...the Folsom outlets didn't really have anything worth viewing IMO, just a pair of nike air max 1 x air max 360 hybrids in like the futura dunk CW...

4photo2.jpg
did u get a chance to check out what sz those purcells were? or if did they have a run of them

Originally Posted by jupeezy

saw these in Marshalls in Pentagon City over the weekend....this is getting crazy lol...I didn't cop but still I found it interesting for them to have these on the shelf...

retailed for $600....store price was $299
wow. those better not end up at the wrong marshalls with the wrong type of employees that dont know #!+% about name brands or somebody like me isgonna walk up out there with the tags switched for 19.99
laugh.gif

Got 2 SWEEt deal from footlocker in MD the playoff VIIIs & the Bobcats color for $59.99 & $49.99 respectively!!

Ross in Dallas had a SB mid asbury parks in size 6 b grade for $27.99 as well as a ton of random vans, mostly checkered print hemp style ones for $17.99-24.99.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Got 2 SWEEt deal from footlocker in MD the playoff VIIIs & the Bobcats color for $59.99 & $49.99 respectively!!
which footlocker in MD?

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Bo Knows tees are finally dropping, huh? Can't wait.
Its out already. NTNY had FSR (up to XXL) I forgot price though. So check your local niketowns.

Back
Top Bottom